About this group
Pigeon River Mennonite Church exists to glorify God and to be Christ's ambassadors to the world.Follow
- Are you looking to grow in your marriage? Join us next month at Pigeon River on October 22nd for RightNow Media’s #MarriageNight2021 to enjoy an evening of growth with your spouse, featuring speakers like JD and Veronica Greear. https://events.rightnowmedia.org/attendee/site/5242
- Let's bless Barry and Freda with some meals while Freda is recuperating. They have no allergies or specific likes or dislikes. They are VERY flexible on the day and time that meals are delivered so feel free to make adjustments to fit your calendar. They would appreciate meals about twice a week. Call or text Barry to make arrangements for the meal drop-off.Meals For . . . Freda & Barry MaustClick on the link above to view the meal schedule for Freda & Barry Maust on TakeThemAMeal.com.takethemameal.com
- Asking for prayers for Kristen a friend of ours and a coworker of Kathy. Kristen was hit by semi truck on Sept.16 going home from work. We are thanking God she is alive and her 4 children were not with her. But she does have a broken wrist and knee. She was sent home, but now in hospital. We will keep updating as days go by.
- Kristen is now home. She has a broken wrist, cracked knee cap and broken leg below the knee. She has a wheelchair and a walker. The employees at McD. where she works, are doing some meals for her and her 4 children. Kathy is stopping in to check on her everyday. Dr. said least 12 weeks to recover.
- Thanks for the update, continuing to pray…
Please pray.Your prayers are appreciated for Nancy Swartzendruber’s mom, Dorothy. She is hospitalized at McLaren in Pontiac with a variety of health issues.