About this group
Exalting Christ Serving PeopleFollow
- Welcome To Paw Paw Bible Church We are a community of believers in Jesus Christ in Paw Paw, Illinois, who exist to exalt our Lord, encourage one another in the faith, and serve each other in love. We are delighted that you have found our site and invite you to become better acquainted with the ministry.
- Lamenting in the IsolationOur relationship with Christ is built on faith. Faith that there is a God, that God became man, died for us, rose, and wants to give us new life too. Yet as we go about our daily lives, inevitably we encounter doubts and problems. 1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.…sermons.faithlife.com
- Paw Paw Bible Church posted an announcement
VBS "Treasured"We are stepping forward in faith that we will be able to meet for in-person VBS this year. Our theme is "Treasured" and will be July 12-16. Please prayerfully consider how God may be calling you to be involved. We are currently looking for a song leader, individual group leaders, and someone to lead Kid Vid cinema. We also need older kids to serve helping to lead singing and as group helpers. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Hilleson 815-761-4450.
- Choose to TrustTrust is only proven in suffering. To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. 1 How long, O Lord ? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? 2 How long must I take counsel in my soul and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me? 3 Consider…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Please PRAY for Theresa, Tom and Paula's daughter. Her blood pressure went really high again and they can't figure out why. She is in the hospital. PRAY for wisdom for the doctors and for her healing.
- He is RisenHow does that effect us? 1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 So she ran and went to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Final Proof1 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 So she ran and went to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Apr4Sunday, April 4th • 9–10 am (CDT)Paw Paw Bible Church
410 N 7th St, Paw Paw, IL 61353, USAJoin with videohttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFoz197K3CqWekFrWJ7n0Uw
Please pray.Gabe - Continue to PRAY for Diane Sanderson, in her battle with cancer. Jed - Keep PRAYING for Michael Giambrocono as he has a long road ahead of him. PRAISE that he is home. Bob - PRAISE the Lord that Patsy had knee surgery and she is doing well. Bonnie - PRAY that Paige's seizures stop with the raise in her medicine. Nathan - PRAISE the Lord for the good weather. PRAISE for being able to get projects done around the farm. Jed - PRAISE that Allie has joined the Saturday night worship team. Jerry & Monica Englehart - PRAY for them as they travel home this week from Florida. Claudette - PRAY for Bob's cousin, Lisa Bettner, who is battling stage 4 colon cancer. PRAY that David Peterson's new heart transplant would be well accepted by his body. PRAY for Brady's Vincent's surgery on April 2nd to remove the tumor on his leg. PRAY that his heart would be stable. PRAY for Patsy as she recovers from knee surgery. Paula - PRAY for her daughter, Theresa, who has developed high blood pressure and the doctors can't figure out why. She still has more tests to be done. PRAISE that Paula's back trouble from the last couple of weeks seems to be getting better. Tom - PRAY for his son, Michael. Michael's pastor, who he really liked, got into some trouble and is in jail. Michael is falling away from his faith because of it. Michael G. - Thanking everyone for their prayers. PRAISE that he is back home and back in church. Gabe & Jed - PRAY for the Veteran's Ministry, as we work with the VA to launch this ministry. Ron Howell - PRAY for Jodi, as the doctor is recommending she try a special diet to help with the ongoing pain she is having in her side. Aaron - PRAY for the doctor's wisdom for Felicity's appointment later this week. Also, PRAY for Felicity's eating habits (that she would be able to eat more solid food and rely less on her feeding tube). PRAY for Alicia, especially, as they are going to be light on nursing staff this month, and Aaron and the kids are going back to in-person learning.