Precept Ministries International
Ministry Organization • 7 members • 5,526 followers
About this group
The inductive Bible study people
- Hi! I’m Audrey Cole, a Precept discussion leader in Burnsville, MN. Looking forward to leading my class through PUP study of Isaiah.
- God bless our group
- When people follow your group, it adds a card to the Logos 8 home page that is confusing Logos users. If we unfollow the group, it removes the card but I'd rather follow your group. Can you find a way to remove the card from appearing in Logos 8 when we follow your group?
- Can someone point me to a good starting point about how to use the Precept Method with Logos Bible Software?
- Happy Thanks Giving David! Is this close to what you were thinking of: http://biblejournalingdigitally.com/2595-2/ http://biblejournalingdigitally.com/free-inductive-bible-study-guide/
- What would it look like for you to impact the next generation? Unlock the door to a lifetime of discovering God's Word! Check out this special offer for the month of May!
- Our team just had a phenomenal weekend in Dallas and Boston, training students of all ages how to study the Bible inductively! Kay Arthur will be in Dallas this evening, speaking at Dallas Theological Seminary. Here are some details if you're interested in watching online - http://www.dts.edu/live/Live | Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS)The mission of Dallas Theological Seminary is to glorify God by equipping godly servant-leaders for the proclamation of His Word and the building up of the body of Christ worldwide.www.dts.edu
- Hi I am Bert. I am looking for the orientation program for the Philippians Study. How do I find it. I twas supposed to start today.
- The study starts on Jan. 15. If you look at the left side of the main forum screen, you should see Precept upon Precept Philippians. When you click on that, it takes you to the forum for the study.
- Can click => https://faithlife.com/precept-philippians-study/activity followed by clicking "Follow" to join Faithlife group, which has a posting about David Arthur's father going home to God on 9 Jan so orientation has not yet been posted. Praying for the Arthur family.
- I have a hard copy printed off for Philippians. I will follow along marking my hard copy so I am still feeling a part of the Philippians group. I am not familiar with Logos markings but I am sure in time I will be. I am looking to lead studies in the 40 minute series and will do Philippians first as my PuP study. Look forward to being a part of the Philippians Logos study when I am more familiar with using Logos.
- what is the difference between following and being a member of the group? I've been doing Precept studies at church for 13 years and want to do this online one as well.
- Frank I would think following would mean you see what is being said here but are not part of the discussion. Being a member of this group allows you to post and share comments. It is like the difference between auditing a course and joining the class. In one case you are more of an observer while in the other case you are an active participant. So if you want to be part of the discussion...membership would be the way to go here. Anyone here have something to add?
- I am Israel and I am looking forward to the Philippians group study. Blessings