- Dr Zacharias is very knowledgeable and pleasant to follow through this course. I am only able to receive the audio portion of this video series. The video portion does not play on my new HP desktop with Intel iRISxe graphics. The screen is black so no video but I can hear audio. I have tried every fix, update, and remedy but all to no avail. I regret purchasing the 10 hour video course because I cannot view it. I am very disappointed. It worked great on my old computer. Now all my course videos are reduced to an audio-only-experience because of HP's IRIS xe issues with graphics not displaying.
- Rev Jerald Hello! Though this behavior was caused due to the IRIS 11th gen processors, Intel has released an update to the graphics driver that would resolve this behavior, and you can find a link to it here: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052821231-Display-problems-on-11th-gen-Intel-processors-with-Iris-Xe If you are still experiencing the behavior after doing so, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to assist you further!
- The course has a literature and history emphasis with application for believers and servants. I really enjoyed the lessons. I agree that the return of Christ is in glory on one specific singular day; not in secret multiple stages. The resurrection of the just will not be a secret event. Multiple returns of Christ has extreme difficulties in the text. A secret return to rapture the church is not asserted in God's word. It is an inference. There is only one glorious return of Jesus Christ. The return of Christ, resurrection of the just, destruction of the antichrist, and judgment seat of Christ are one singular event on one specific Day, the Day of the Lord. Multiple returns and multiple raptures to snatch people out of the tribulation is a myth, fable, and fairy tale concocted on falsehood. Dr Weima's exegesis of the Scriptures is quite accurate. Thank you Dr Weima.
- Luke is one of my favorite books in the NT. I appreciate Darrell Bock's work in this book study on the Gospel of Luke. Thank you Dr. Bock!
- Anemic commentary and no depth
- Enns shows his criticism of denominations he is not part of and does not walk in love with his words. Enns does not know how to handle topics. Enns thinks singing is a spiritual gift. Handbook is disappointing.