Lead Pastor • Abundant Life Community Church
- After reviewing the video DVDs available on the world's largest selling website, each of the video lectures averages about ~9-10 minutes for about 540 minutes, or 9 hours.
- Here's the video series for the new edition: https://www.christianbook.com/systematic-theology-lectures-introduction-biblical-doctrine/9780310119876/pd/0119876?event=CPOF
- There was a change with the prepub and an email will be sent out soon with additional information. I apologize this was not sent out sooner.
Armin — EditedYou are correct. Initially, there were 900+ sermons at a cost of $129.95. It is a pity that the number of sermons was reduced as he seems to have preached many more sermons.
- A sample including the table of contents would be helpful. Also, how many pages is the print copy.
- Great Resource, BUT Logos needs to change this from a Monograph to a Bible Commentary. When I do a passage search in Galatians it does not show up in my commentary. It does list Judges For You as a Bible Commentary. PLEASE Logos correct this, I have asked before. Thank you.
- I own the smaller one. Is it worth owning the unabridged? What more will I get out of it?