- Please be aware there is a 2nd edition of this book, and the entire series (apparently) available, dated 2011.
- This is the second edition, Russ. The second edition was released first as a hardback in 2005, then as a paperback in 2011. So the date on this page corresponds to the hardback second edition.
- Please be aware there is a revised edition of this excellent book available, dated 1994.
- Good catch Russ. Any idea if they'd ever update a resource like this or just let it sit on the shelf? Looks like you catch a lot of these "old version" editions in need of updates.
- I just did a full search of my library and looked for newer editions of everything., so I found quite a few yesterday. There's a thread in the forums about updated editions currently ongoing. :-)
- Please be aware there is a 2nd edition of this book available, dated 2013.
- Interpreting the Gospel of John: A Practical Guide, 2nd ed.This classroom favorite by respected New Testament scholar Gary Burge is a practical resource for students and scholars. The expanded second edition, revised to take account of current scholarship, introduces software tools that have become available since the original edition was published. Combining original insight with how-to guidance, this introduction to the Gospel of John helps students interpret the text and apply it in teaching and preaching.www.logos.com
- There is a 2nd edition of this excellent book available, dated 2014.