- There is big difference between getting some information about the development of the ECC and getting zero information about it. In the first case, one can wait, knowing there is something going on in finishing the ECC. In the second case, one can only guess that the development has been abandoned. The second case is today's case. I don’t know any business keeping silent about a product customer have paid for, when something is going wrong in the development of that product. Everybody knows how one would react in such a case. Without any news until end of 2021 on the missing volumes – which I was charged for – I will ask for getting my money back. But till then, I still hope to get some information.
- Sandro Polenta The latest information has been posted here https://community.logos.com/forums/p/198777/1184659.aspx#1184659
- Thank you Logos for this great resource.
- I bought the EEC series in March 2018, that is going to be 3 years ago. I would find it fair to get some news about the development of the missing books. I use the word fair because we are Christians, but nowhere else you pay in advance and then you never hear anything anymore. The one star is not for the content, but for the worth customer treatment I experience. It effectively deserver zero stars. I hope to get an answer to my review question.
- I feel your pain. I bought the full series back in 2011, almost a decade ago. As I write these words, it's crazy to think that I and others have been waiting this long, but alas it's true.
- I installed both the English and the German versions of Logos. When I switch the language to English in the main settings Window, certain parts of Logos appear in English other in German. I found no way to prevent this. Any ideas?
- Can you specify what parts/elements appear or disappear? Have you restarted Logos after changing the language? If the solution isn't that easy, you could also send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great resource: I had the privilege to study under Dr. Jonathan Linebaugh and Dr. Michael Allen at Knox theological Seminary. I highly recommend this resource and hope that it will be added to Logos.
- Total value displayed for me if "new books" would be sold separately: $149.35 (This represents the full price of the resources I do not own, without any collection discount) Price I have to pay for this collection: $592.99 (I would pay $443.64 for resources I already own) I will buy the remaining books which I want from this collection separately. I will choose the ones I want and not buy all of them, which I probably would if the pricing would be attractive. This is not a smart policy by Thomas Nelson.