- I don't know why, but my previous comment disappeared for no reason. So I do it again. The number of footnotes provided in this Logos edition is vastly less than those provided in the app/web version provided by the publisher. I can access to this resource via web, free, or I can use the official app, which I purchased sometime ago. The reason I bought this Logos edition is because of the convenience of having some valuable resources within the same software, so that there's no need to go back and forth from several different app/web resources. Besides the text, the footnotes provided is the main differences between different translations, so it is very important to be able to access to the footnotes. If it is being stated clearly that the number of footnotes provided in this Logos edition is way LESS than other channels from the same publisher, I would NOT buy this while it's still in the pre-pub stage. Very disappointed in deed. Not recommended at this moment.
- Hi, Sean, Thank you for your comments and sorry to know that you are disappointed with your purchase. We produce this Bible with all the footnotes that are provided by the publisher and it is exactly the same with the original content. We even let the publisher to review the content and they approved the content before we ship to our customers. Maybe it is because you are unable to see these footnotes in Logos? If you can send your situation in detail to: Chinese@faithlife.com, we will be glad to help you solve your issue. Thank you.
- I pre-ordered this product, but when my credit card was charged, customer service said this product is ONLY available on Logos 7. DO NOT BUY if you are not planning to upgrade soon. Bad company which just want to cheat its customers to upgrade and earn more money.
- Thanks for your information, Sean. I have same experience and complain. Sadly, I pre-ordered the same product but can't find it in my library on Logos desktop (v.6) and mobile version. There is no details on its product page that the product only supports with Logos 7. Logos did make a bad decision and arrangement. I found the following information from other page that Logos 7 core engine will be free upgrade in February 2017. ********** If you want to upgrade SOFTWARE ONLY to Logos 7, that will be available for free in February 2017 (according to https://www.logos.com/product/46767/logos-6-core-engine). Product Details The Logos 6 core engine is the software platform that you need to view and interact with Logos resources on your desktop. The core engine delivers the Logos 6 user interface and the features that are not dependent on a dataset to work. The Logos 7 core engine will be available in February 2017. **********
- Hi Sean and John, We apologize for our mistake and will be emailing each of you shortly regarding this situation. Please watch for that email in your in-boxes!
- OK, I got the email with a link for downloading the Logos 7 free core engine, sounds great. Then I click the link, I got a "404", i.e. Page Not Found. So......