- Why is this item not available for purchase?
- NATHAN This item is not available for individual purchase, it is only available as part of a larger collection, listed above under "This title is included in the following collections". If you would really like to see this made available individually, you could consider posting that suggestion in our online General Users' Form.
- I like having a resource where the OT, NT and Apocrypha all the same translation. I would give this 5 stars if the Greek interlinear were not missing from the Apocrypha. Please add the Greek interlinear to the Apocrypha. Thank you for all that you do.
- Can I suggest that Logos advertise this prepub? This is an extremely important resource and I had no idea that Logos was working on a version of it. Given the interest in the Judeo Christian understanding of the NT the interest is there. If you were to let more people know about this I think you would see more interest in it. Additionally, I've seen Logos make certain products popular because Logos decides they are important and market it until they get the interest needed. This is an invaluable resource for students, academics and others. Please don't let this fall to the wayside. Thank you for all that you do!
- Why is this no longer available for purchase? You spend years developing a product into Logos format and then make it unavailable for purchase? Lots of that going on. Please explain why. Thank you.
- Hey Nathan, Go to https://www.logos.com/product/166741/international-critical-commentary-series-icc for the current package. This happens when they change what is included in the package (adding a new volume usually).International Critical Commentary Series | ICC (62 vols.)The International Critical Commentary (ICC), published by T&T Clark International, has long held a special place among works on the Bible. It brings together all the relevant aids to exegesis: linguistic and textual, archaeological, historical, literary, and theological, with a comprehensiveness and quality of scholarship unmatched by any other series.www.logos.com
- Hey thank you Jason. I appreciate it!
- Excellent! You guys need to add his Yeshua collection (Vol 1-4) please!
- Also, Daniel was scheduled for either August or October... can't remember which... now it's "in review with series editors???" I don't even know what that means or how it effects the release date. But I can tell you that Daniel was a factor of me buying this series. If @lexhampress could explain what is going on and be MUCH more transparent about the process, I think you would have a fewer disgruntled customers. You want to take people's money... fine. But at least be transparent. Taking people's money, and just continuing to push back the product without any acknowledgement that you are pushing it back makes the silence that much more deafening.
- Also, Lexham Press I would love to know why when this series was on sale during March Madness there were around 10 commentaries slated to be released this year and now Amos is the only one with a 2018??? You REMOVED ALL the 2018 publication dates AFTER people bought your product... even worse AFTER the 30 day return window closed. That's not ok! That's deceptive. Where I come from we call that "of the world" not Christian. During March Madness 2018, I saw the warnings and comments from angry customers. I ignored them because this time Lexham Press was involved and 10 commentaries were scheduled to be released by year end and some more in 2019. Now we actually want to know what is going on. Please defend your actions.
Jake Mailhot (Faithlife) — EditedNATHAN, I'm sorry you've been so frustrated with our communication regarding the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary series. We did not intend to deceive or mislead anyone. We posted an update about the status of the series on the Lexham Press forums and sent an email to customers who owned the 44-volume set. It's possible you purchased the collection after that email was sent. Please see this forum thread for the latest updates: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/132488/964008.aspx#964008
- Hi Jake! Thank you for responding. I've posted my reply here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/132488.aspx?PageIndex=5
- Great translation for the most part. It will not be a literal in certain places where it needs to be. Reverse interlinear sold separately??? Otherwise I would've given it 4 stars. Also, HCSB is missing the maps and study notes. That needs to be added to product.
- I'm assuming it's too late to make recommendations for the product but can I suggest that the text be in a different product than the commentary? In other words, this needs to be two separate products like the ESV and ESV Study Bible Notes. It's the most amazing feature to be able to link a commentary to your Bible of choice. The problem with products like this and with products like 1 Enoch Hermeneia is that no matter what Bible you use, it won't link to this text because the text is "Outside the Bible." This forces the user to sort through miles of commentary to find the verse they want to use. I'm not saying the Logos version of 1 Enoch Hermeneia by Nicklesburg was bad, but it's not user friendly at all because you get a few verses that you want followed by 40 pages of commentary. PLEASE don't do that with this product. Make it two separate products... the text in one vehicle and the commentary in the other so you can link the commentary to the text and scroll accordingly. Also please add the TRANSLATION of just the 1 Enoch Hermeneia text as a new product. That way users can link the commentary to it. Thank you for all that you do!
- Homerun Gentlemen! Thank you so much for listening to your customers! Can I ask why the books available for quick navigation are so limited? I understand not all books can squeezed into two letters but Enoch and Jubilees were so popular at Qumran why not include them among quick navigation books? Again, product is excellent. Thank you very much!
- Im confused. Does this mean that one has to order them both (text & commentary) separately? Or do you get them both when ordering «Outside the Bible, 3-volume set: Ancient Jewish Writings Related to Scripture»?