- Does this sync to the NKJV bible in logos like the ESV does?
- Excellent idea. I figured for $9 it would be worth the price for verbs alone. Unfortunately, as one reviewer pointed out, you cannot tell where he is at in any given song. I can follow him for the first half of the song but no clue where he goes after that. Brilliant idea but swing and a miss. If logos were to actually commit to doing this right it would be wonderful. But it would need to be like the Disney sing alongs from back in the day. Mounce Greek chart with a ball bouncing from line / column so you can understand where he is and what he's saying.
- Why is this item not available for purchase?
- NATHAN This item is not available for individual purchase, it is only available as part of a larger collection, listed above under "This title is included in the following collections". If you would really like to see this made available individually, you could consider posting that suggestion in our online General Users' Form.
- I like having a resource where the OT, NT and Apocrypha all the same translation. I would give this 5 stars if the Greek interlinear were not missing from the Apocrypha. Please add the Greek interlinear to the Apocrypha. Thank you for all that you do.
- Can I suggest that Logos advertise this prepub? This is an extremely important resource and I had no idea that Logos was working on a version of it. Given the interest in the Judeo Christian understanding of the NT the interest is there. If you were to let more people know about this I think you would see more interest in it. Additionally, I've seen Logos make certain products popular because Logos decides they are important and market it until they get the interest needed. This is an invaluable resource for students, academics and others. Please don't let this fall to the wayside. Thank you for all that you do!
- Why is this no longer available for purchase? You spend years developing a product into Logos format and then make it unavailable for purchase? Lots of that going on. Please explain why. Thank you.
- Hey Nathan, Go to https://www.logos.com/product/166741/international-critical-commentary-series-icc for the current package. This happens when they change what is included in the package (adding a new volume usually).International Critical Commentary Series | ICC (62 vols.)The International Critical Commentary (ICC), published by T&T Clark International, has long held a special place among works on the Bible. It brings together all the relevant aids to exegesis: linguistic and textual, archaeological, historical, literary, and theological, with a comprehensiveness and quality of scholarship unmatched by any other series.www.logos.com
- Hey thank you Jason. I appreciate it!
- Excellent! You guys need to add his Yeshua collection (Vol 1-4) please!
- Also, Daniel was scheduled for either August or October... can't remember which... now it's "in review with series editors???" I don't even know what that means or how it effects the release date. But I can tell you that Daniel was a factor of me buying this series. If @lexhampress could explain what is going on and be MUCH more transparent about the process, I think you would have a fewer disgruntled customers. You want to take people's money... fine. But at least be transparent. Taking people's money, and just continuing to push back the product without any acknowledgement that you are pushing it back makes the silence that much more deafening.
- Also, Lexham Press I would love to know why when this series was on sale during March Madness there were around 10 commentaries slated to be released this year and now Amos is the only one with a 2018??? You REMOVED ALL the 2018 publication dates AFTER people bought your product... even worse AFTER the 30 day return window closed. That's not ok! That's deceptive. Where I come from we call that "of the world" not Christian. During March Madness 2018, I saw the warnings and comments from angry customers. I ignored them because this time Lexham Press was involved and 10 commentaries were scheduled to be released by year end and some more in 2019. Now we actually want to know what is going on. Please defend your actions.
Jake Mailhot (Faithlife) — EditedNATHAN, I'm sorry you've been so frustrated with our communication regarding the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary series. We did not intend to deceive or mislead anyone. We posted an update about the status of the series on the Lexham Press forums and sent an email to customers who owned the 44-volume set. It's possible you purchased the collection after that email was sent. Please see this forum thread for the latest updates: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/132488/964008.aspx#964008
- Hi Jake! Thank you for responding. I've posted my reply here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/132488.aspx?PageIndex=5