Stuff Early Christians Read
Class • Bellingham, WA • 21 members • 1 follower
About this group
A class that briefly introduces documents and writings of early Christianity (and Judaism)
- Once more, if anyone still follows this group: If I'm counting correctly, it looks like I've got 74 transcriptions of early (before AD 500) Christian #papyri available, and that 70 of them have a draft translation of some sort. https://rickbrannan.github.io/StuffEarlyChristiansRead/ — to my knowledge most of these have not been translated into English yet.Stuff Early Christians ReadHTML of transcriptions and translations for the Stuff Early Christians Read projectrickbrannan.github.io
- If anyone still follows this group, note I've been blogging on the topic of "Stuff Early Christians Read", looking at papyri of letters, prayers, and other documents that circulated in the early church. https://rickbrannan.com/category/stuff-early-christians-read/Stuff Early Christians Read | Rick BrannanPosts about Stuff Early Christians Read written by rwbrannanrickbrannan.com
- Anthony H has joined the group.
- Lynden Williams has joined the group.
- Brian Renshaw has joined the group.
- Fr Devin Roza has joined the group.
- Edward Roberts has joined the group.
- Jeff Lane has joined the group.
- Julie Riley has joined the group.
- Thanks, all, for your interest in this topic. The class is over. If you went to the sessions, we'd appreciate any feedback you've got. If you followed along online via PowerPoint & PDF, we'd be interested to know of your experience as well. Thanks again, folks!