The Mingling of Souls Marriage Conference
Ministry Organization • Houston, TX • 8 members • 9,608 followers
- ReadDon't Miss Paul Tripp's Upcoming Parenting Conference!
Nothing is more important in your life than being one of God’s tools to form a human soul. But in the midst of folding laundry, coordinating carpool schedules, and breaking up fights, many parents get lost. Feeling pressure to do everything "right" and raise up "good" children, it's easy to lose sight of our ultimate purpose as parents in the quest for practical tips and guaranteed formulas.
Based on his award-winning and best-selling Parenting book, Paul Tripp will be speaking live to moms and dads around the world. In this encouraging and refreshing event, Paul Tripp will offer much more than a to-do list. Instead, he will present us with a big-picture view of God's plan for us as parents. But this even is not solely for parents - grandparents, youth ministry leaders, and anyone who knows and loves and parent should attend to be encouraged and equipped with this life-changing gospel message!
Paul Tripp will be speaking live on Friday, September 29 (7pm-10pm EDT) and Saturday, September 30 (9am-12pm EDT). Do those dates or times not work? Don't worry! A streaming license allows you, your group, or your church to replay the event as many times as you want through October 31.
- Don't forget, if you purchased tickets to this year's Mingling of Souls Marriage Conference, you have access to the conference sessions on Faithlife TV until March 15, 2017.
- Where do I carchup on yesterdays sessions?
- — EditedWays to watch to watch the live stream: You can watch from the video player at the top of this group FaithlifeTV.com Faithlife TV apps for Roku, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, and iPad Here's the conference schedule. All times listed are in CST. FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 10, 2017 7:00 PM Welcome 7:05 PM Worship (Lauren Chandler) 7:20 PM The Covenant 8:30 PM Break 8:50 PM Progress 9:45 PM Q & A w/ Matt & Lauren (Live Text/Tweet) 10:15 PM Conclude SATURDAY - FEBRUARY, 11 2017 9:00 AM Welcome 9:05 AM Worship (Lauren Chandler) 9:20 AM Intimacy 10:20 AM Break 10:45 AM The Long Game 11:30 AM Q & A W/ Matt & Lauren (Live Text/Tweet) 12:15 PM Conclude
- Tina, So sorry to hear your having issues. Which browser are you using? Can you try going to this link? https://faithlifetv.com/media/307095Mingling of SoulsThis will be a powerful and fun event discovering God's good design for love, marriage, sex, and redemption. Kickback on the couch in the confines of your home and join this live event with your significant other or spouse. The live stream starts at 7:00 CST.faithlifetv.com
- I am having the same problem, blank screen video saying it is "live" but nothing ever plays, tried it in Firefox which kept hanging the browser , edge and chrome all 3 the same just a blank video window that looks like it is loading.
- James, Could you tell us around what time you tried to view?
- The conference hasn't started yet, there's still time to buy!Mingling of Souls ConferenceFebruary 10-11, 2017store.faithlife.com
- Mingling of Souls starts today! It's not too late to get your tickets.Mingling of Souls ConferenceDevelopment, design, and marketing group for the Faithlife platform.store.faithlife.com
- ReadGet Your Tickets Before It’s Too Late
Don’t miss this weekend’s Mingling of Souls Marriage Conference.Matt and Lauren Chandler will be teaching on the covenant, common grace, and how to create a healthy relationship through all of life’s stages.
When you purchase a ticket through Faithlife, you’ll be able to watch a live stream of the conference on February 10 and 11, and you will get on-demand access for 30 days.