- Update on Dolores Edmondson from Jim...please pray for them and don't forget to reach out and let them know you are thinking about them. We are blessed to have them in our church family. After an extended stay at Lewis Gale Montgomery Hospital and Kroontji Health Care Center, Dolores Edmondson returned home on 30 Sep. She is currently under the care of Warm Hearth Home Care (therapy and nursing) and her primary care doctor who diagnosed on 4 Oct a very low level of blood. Please pray for the body’s quick regeneration of blood and miracle healing of her back.
- Hi Church Family, here are the songs we'll be singing tomorrow - Holy Holy Holy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI6ZkTbUgW4 O Praise the Name - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBpifDpNKc Here is Love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrRHUf2b_0 The Everlasting Love of God - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reWtagezc4The Everlasting Love Of GodProvided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Everlasting Love Of God · Matt Boswell · Matt PapaAlmost Home - The Hymns Of Matt Boswell And Matt Papa℗ 2021...www.youtube.com
- Fall Festival was a great success! Thanks to all who served in our Fall Festival today. We had a great turnout, even in the rain! Families came from all over the area to join us. Some were invited by TCC people but others saw it on social media and just showed up! We have footage of the day that we hope to share soon and will be announcing the chili cookoff results tomorrow! Thanks again to the many who made this possible. TCC Staff
- Church family - just a note to let you all know that Libbie is battling Covid-19 (and has been sick since the day of Lyndsey's wedding). Sorry for not being there in person for a bit! We spent Tuesday night at the E.R. - but she seems to be on the mend right now. We love you all and hope to be back in attendance soon.
- Trinity Community Church published a newsletterReadWeekend Newsletter Pointing People to JesusOctober 17th, 2021
A Look Ahead:
Hi Church Family,
We hope you are planning to join us for the Fall Festival on Saturday. It looks like the weather will be perfect for chili and everyone is welcome to join us for the chili cookoff to choose their favorite. Lots of fun for families too, especially the petting zoo, pony rides, bouncy house and cake walk!
We also look forward to seeing you at Sunday worship as we continue our study of Proverbs. God has lots of wisdom to share and it is all at our disposal if we learn to seek it. Hope to see you on Saturday and Sunday.
- Church Family- It has been brought to my attention that some in our church are getting email messages with my name on it asking for assistance. Please know that I have not contacted anyone asking them for assistance. :) The email this is coming from is not even my email. My email is altizerj@gmail
- Ok. I will tear up my check. 😂🤓
- I am sorry to hear this, the same thing happened to me twice!! It is a real headache, I had to send out so many emails telling people that it was not me, I changed my email to a more secure one'!! I am so sorry you have to deal with this! I had a few people who thought it was me and answered the email. They wanted gift cards! Thank the Lord no one lost any money!!
- Fall Festival this Saturday, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm at TCC. Pony rides, petting zoo, cake walk and more!! Don't forget to sign up for Fall Festival on the link provided below. We would love to see your children, grandchildren, neighbors and friends join us! A great time of fun and a unique opportunity to invite our community to TCC.