- Thx for pointing this out.
- Note that this is the 3rd edition, originally from 2013, coming over from the Wordsearch library. The much more recent - and expensive - 4th edition from 2020 is available here: https://www.logos.com/product/189264/bioethics-a-primer-for-christians-4th-ed
- This books seems to be a reprint of the first 2/3 of the following book: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/product/14598/the-heart-of-the-cross
- This edition of the work that is often called "On the Freedom of a Christian" seems to have the same text as "Luther's Primary Works" and Harvard Classics #36 - for those who don't already own those, it's a non-expensive way to get access to one of the great reformer's most influential works.
- except for the new foreword by Horton, this seems the same resource as https://www.logos.com/product/162701/baptism-and-fullness-the-work-of-the-holy-spirit-today