Auburn First Assembly of God
Church • Auburn, CA • 13 members • 1 follower
About this group
- Live Service September 20, 2020September 20, 2020 Live ServiceLamentationswww.youtube.com
- September 13, 2020 Service with Guest Speaker Coy MillerSunday Service Live with Coy Miller September 13, 2020www.youtube.com
- Sunday Service Live September 6, 2020September 6, 2020 Sunday Service Livewww.youtube.com
- Thank you Jesus for all you've done! Let's worship Him together!Sunday Worship Music August 30, 2020www.youtube.com
- Come to the Table and eat with the Savior this morning!Come to the TableSunday Message August 30, 2020www.youtube.com
- My SOAP: 8/23/20 Reading plan: Jeremiah 31-32; 1 John 4 S - Jeremiah 31:17 So there is hope for your descendants,” declares the LORD. “Your children will return to their own land. O - In the midst of suffering and weeping God tells of a time to come. A time of healing and restoration. God gives them a word of Hope in the long term. A - I will focus my heart on the hope that God has promised to me. I can go through my life today because God has promised me healing. P - Thank you for hope. Keep my eyes on you and your promises for me.
- My SOAP: 8/22/20 Reading plan: Jeremiah 29-30; 1 John 3 S - Jeremiah 29:10 This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. O - God's promise of restoration was firm and never failed, even though it would take 70 years to see it come to pass. God did have good plans for Israel, yet they did have to wait and trust. A - I can trust God that he will restore me. I may not see the fullness of his promise now, but I know his word is true. I have hope and purpose today even though my world is a mess. P - Lord I Trust You. You Are the Healer and you give me life again. Thank you for life. Thank you for your gift of life. I look to you and I'm waiting on You.
- My SOAP: 8/21/20 Reading plan: Jeremiah 21, 24, 27; Psalm 118; 1 John 2 S - Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart. O - The Israelites this promise was for, were the ones who were listening to God's word and obeying his instructions to submit to Babylon. Some of the people chose to ignore God and go against His word by staying in Jerusalem and some fled to Egypt against God's instruction. Those who followed God instead of their own instincts, would nurture their heart for God. Their reward was a genuine relationship with God. A - A heart for God is more valuable than anything I could secure on my own. I will value my relationship and heart for God above any idea of my own today. I will trust in the Lord and I will give thanks. P - Lord I want you to give me a right heart and let me be your child. I want to return to you with all my heart. I want to be right with you and I want to be close to You.
- Through all our calms and all our storms he is God and he is good. Let's worship him together!Sunday Worship Music August 23, 2020www.youtube.com