Bethel Baptist Church
Church • 17 members • 1 follower
About this group
Our Timeless Purpose: The Glory of God and the Making of Disciples.
- Please visit our website or newsletter for more information. RSVP can be done at email@example.com or by contacting Pastor.
- WELCOME! It is a pleasure to have you join our group. Here you can view our calendar, announcements, prayer requests, and others. We hope this serves as a platform to encourage one another and strengthen our one another relationships. In addition, you can access our digital bulletins under Content>bulletins. Regular Attenders: For our regular attenders, further resources are available including Bible study tools, Bible Courses, and Faithlife TV. For more information regarding access to these resources please look at our Welcome Newsletter found in your notifications or under Content>Newsletters.
- Are you a parent or grandparent? Check these resources out on parenting and grand parenting! I would recommend everyone of these resources as a great resources for our families!Faith Resources Weekly Special - Parentingmailchi.mp
- (Exodus 4:1-9) Who is in charge? You, Your Suffering, or God?Restart - COVID-19 It has been about 7 weeks since we took a pause from Exodus But this morning - I would like to return to the book of Exodus. INTRODUCTION Consider for a moment, in honesty If you had been Israel, would you have believed Moses? Probably not. A Sheep herder from Midian, a person who…sermons.faithlife.com
- (Eph 5:1-2) Father's Who Imitate Christ [Father's Day]INTRODUCTION: Have you ever considered how your Bible is put together? Is it a topical index on life issues? That is – you have your book on parenting, you have your book on worship, you have your book on anger, you have your book on success. I think when we ask it that way, we realize our Bibles are…sermons.faithlife.com
- Bethel Baptist Church published a newsletter
- New Schedule for Sunday: Sunday School: 10 AM (no Children SS until 6/28) Sunday Morning: 11 AM (Modified Children Junior Church, Resume Normal Jr. Church 6/28) Reminder - No Evening Church on Fathers Day (6/21)