- Read along with us in our Church Wide Bible Reading Program. We will be utilizing a 5x5x5 Reading Plan setup by the Navigators. This plan is Accessible in our Faithlife Group and through our Logos Bible Software. It will also be made available in print form through our bulletin. See Pastor for more details. For details on how to follow our plan in our Faithlife group and Bible software - visit: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012919151-Read-the-Bible-with-Your-Church#h_489099b5-762b-4d15-91ac-bb72f40275c3 See Pastor for details.Read the Bible with Your ChurchAny group can read through the Bible together as a church with group reading plans. In a few moments, you can set up, share, and connect your church to any reading plan. If you have access to Logos...support.faithlife.com
- WELCOME! It is a pleasure to have you join our group. Here you can view our calendar, announcements, prayer requests, and others. We hope this serves as a platform to encourage one another and strengthen our one another relationships. In addition, you can access our digital bulletins under Content>bulletins. Regular Attenders: For our regular attenders, further resources are available including Bible study tools, Bible Courses, and Faithlife TV. For more information regarding access to these resources please look at our Welcome Newsletter found in your notifications or under Content>Newsletters.
- (Romans 8:33-34) The Lie of the Believers Sin!A.W. Tozer said in the Knowledge of the Holy - “What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” (A.W. Tozer, Knowledge of the Holy) We may be surprised - how much our belief’s about God shape who we are. Whether we are lost, or saved. If we think God is angry…sermons.faithlife.com
Everyday Theologian by Paul Tripp
You may not feel much like a theologian, but it is impossible to live life without being one. Whether we are running from God or worshipping God, living in the anger or the peace of Christ ... everyone of us are living an everyday theology.
Paul Tripp does a great job at describing this reality and encouraging us to live out a Christ-Centered everyday theology in this article.
- (Rom 8:31-32) Debunking the Lie of Destruction: We are Secure in the Power God.INTRODUCTION: You are what you believe. That is a statement from pop psychology, but there is some merit to it. I would suggest that our response to suffering, is often directly proportional to what we believe about God. Not what we know about God, because I am talking about more then just knowing some…sermons.faithlife.com
- Why do I love being a Christian. Because every Monday morning … I can start with hope. I am constantly encouraged, day in and day out, that with their Christ their is hope. God's love in this life give me hope for each day. Through the Gospel he cares for me. God's love in eternity gives me the greatest hope I could ever enjoy. I know that this world is not forever nor the greatest days of my life. The eternity with Christ will be the greatest days of my life. The Gospel of Jesus Christ everyday, from today until eternity, promises hope for the Christian who trusts in Christ.
- (Ruth 3:1-18) We are stubborn, Yet God is merciful.Introduction CAVEAT: This morning, we will be looking at Ruth 3. That might surprise you because it surprised me. I must confess that I had 100% planned to preach on Romans 8 , but do to some providential hindrance. AKA known as a glitch with the backup system that my Bible software company uses. My…sermons.faithlife.com