We are a non-denominational Christian group of believers who believe in the full authority of God's Word and are committed to teaching and preaching it to the World.
Statement of Beliefs:
1. Both the Old and the New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings.
2. In one God, creator of all things infinitely perfect, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross for our sins and rose again and ascended into heaven where he now resides at the right hand of the Father as Intercessor and Advocate.
4. The Holy Spirit is to glorify Christ and will in this age convict men, regenerate the lost, indwell, guide, instruct and empower believers for godly living and service.
5. Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. The shed blood of Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for salvation for all who believe.
7. That the true church is composed of all who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
8. In the imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
9. In a holy lifestyle, made possible by the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit to all who profess Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives.
10. In the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to the everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment.
Ministry is shepherded by Pastor Cherry Geo. Smith, III. Graduate of Biola, studied for MDIV at Talbot Graduate school. Mentored by the Late Bishop Benjamin F. Reid, Jack Hayford, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, Bishop TD Jakes and the late Bishop Isaiah Owens.