1. ELIGIBILITY: The Faitlife Proclaim Worship Song Contest (the “Contest”) is open to participants over the age of 18, with access to the Internet during the Contest and subsequent prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Faithlife Corporation (“Sponsor”). All employees of Faithlife Corporation, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest entry period begins May 7, 2018 and ends May 27, 2018, 11:59 p.m. (PT) (the "Contest Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period. The Voting Period begins May 28,2018 and ends June 4, 2018, 11:59 p.m. (PT).
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the contest entry period, create a post in the Faithlife Proclaim group on Faithlife and link to an audio file, copy/paste lyrics, and use the tag "#worshipsongcontest". Only one entry per person.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assignees and licensees, all rights, titles and interests to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. SELECTION OF contest WINNERS/ODDS: Winners will be announced after June 4, 2018, 11:59 p.m. (PT). Winners will be determined from correct entries received during the contest period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible votes received during the Contest Period. The potential winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within a week. The selection will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: Prizes will be delivered after June 4, 2018, 11:59 p.m. (PT). Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned here in are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the giveaway, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry or entries of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer contest information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Faithlife Corporation and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the contest or use or redemption of the prize.
10. SPONSOR: Faithlife Corporation