Youth Group • 2 members
About this group
- Tomorrow we're going BOWLING! (Oldschool, we know. But also fun!)Meet at the church @ 7pm and we'll drive to Lacombe for 10 pin bowling together. We'll end the night at either McDonalds or DQ (determined by popular vote). Youth will be back at the church by 10pm. See you tomorrow!
- Sledding Event TONIGHT!! 7 - 9:30pm! - Please dress for the weather! It's a little bit chilly today! - Please bring your own sled/toboggan! - We're at the Hamm's place, let me know if you need directions! See you there!
- TOMORROW (Dec 13) is our CHRISTMAS PARTY!! | 6-11pm, meet at the church | $10 / youth -Wear your crazy socks! There's a prize for the craziest pair! -Wear athletic clothes (we're going to Combat Archery in Red Deer!) -Parents need to sign the online waiver for Combat Archery: https://www.vantora.com/e/atared/waiver/default.asp?ev=99968310 Can't wait to see you all!!! :)Combat Archery Adventures Online Waiverwww.vantora.com
- Some photos from the Progressive Supper two weeks ago! :)+ 2
- Who's hungry? Tomorrow is our Progressive Supper event, and we still have room for 2 more youth in our vehicles! Let us know if you're coming! 5-9pm, drop off at the church!
- Don't forget that youth group is 4:30-7pm tonight, instead of it's usual time. If you're one of the groups raking leaves or helping move furniture, make sure to wear work clothes! The rest will be helping us set up for our thank offering supper tomorrow! :)
- We're really enjoying our study through the book of Exodus! This week's lesson is based on Exodus chapter 11-15. What is one word you could use to describe God's character in these chapters?
- Just a few of the fun times we have! STRIVE! Crazy Sock night, our McFormal, and Parent appreciation night!+ 3
- Come and join us Thursday at 7:00pm in the White House (behind the church) for Youth Group!