Notice of Infringement (DMCA)
If you believe your copyright has been infringed, or your intellectual property rights otherwise violated, please notify Faithlife’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement (“Agent”), at:
DMCA Designated Agent
1313 Commercial St
Bellingham, WA 98225
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice, which shall include each of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
Your Notice will be subject to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Under appropriate circumstances, Faithlife may terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.