Douglas J. Moo
Author • 1 member • 204 followers
About this group
- Do you mean "Christ is fully righteous by virtue of His sinful life" or should it be 'sinless life'? Moo, Douglas J. NT331 Book Study: Paul’s Letter to the Romans. Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2014. Print. Logos Mobile Education.
- I am unable to drageTe New American Commentary into my Favorites folder as instructed below: Locating Information on the Message of Romans If we adjust our search terms to “Romans NEAR (theme, thematic, message),” we will find places in our resources that speak to the key terms and to the message of Romans. I suggest exploring some of your commentaries on this topic, like the New American Commentary. This resource supplies us with a healthy list of various key phrases, as well as themes communicated in the book of Romans. So to add this resource to our Favorites folder, let’s drag and drop the resource title into the folder called “Keywords/themes. Moo, D. J. (2014). NT331 Book Study: Paul’s Letter to the Romans. Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press. Moo, D. J. (2014). NT331 Book Study: Paul’s Letter to the Romans. Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press.NT331 Book Study: Paul’s Letter to the Romansis writing Romans, is to sort of defend himself to the Roman Christians, to help clarify what he really believes so they don’t have the wrong view of him. As we’ll see, this probably is one aspect of what Paul’s doing, but probably it’s not adequate to explain the letter as a whole. A second view, which has been popular in the past and has recently become very popular again—for instance, the massive commentary of Robert Jewett argues this view—sees Paul’s basic purpose
- Never miss a free deal! User submitted free books! Follow the group! https://faithlife.com/free-booksFree Faithlife BooksFree Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Noet books and resources.faithlife.com
- Your last sentence n your discussion of Rom 1.26: Here is one potent source for that “patient fortitude” with which we are to await our glory (v. 25); that our failure to understand God’s purposes and plans, to see “the beginning from the end,” does not mean that effective, powerful prayer for our specific needs is absent. Should not "to see "the beginning from the end"" read "to see "the end from the beginning""? If not, what is the idea I'm missing?The Epistle to the RomansHere is one potent source for that “patient fortitude” with which we are to await our glory (v. 25); that our failure to understand God’s purposes and plans, to see “the beginning from the end,” does not mean that effective, powerful prayer for our specific needs is absent.
- Mobile Ed: TH341 Perspectives on Eschatology: Five Views on the Millennium Douglas Moo, N.T. Wright, Peter Leithart, and other influential scholars make a case for their views of the end times in this riveting course. Buy today and save!Mobile Ed Tough Topics SaleSave up to 70% on courses to help you study Scriptures tough topicswww.logos.com
- 3 Insane Deals from Logos March Madness - LogosTalkThe dust has settled and Douglas Moo has been crowned the 2017 Logos March Madness champion. But LMM isn’t just about recognizing the theological greats. It’s also about getting crazy-good deals on biblical and theological resources. For every round of Logos March Madness, savings on works by eliminated authors kept going up, from 30 all …blog.logos.com
- Douglas Moo Is the LMM 2017 Champion! - LogosTalkThe moment to crown the Logos March Madness 2017 champion has arrived. This year, the accolades go to celebrated New Testament scholar Douglas Moo! He stood his ground in six rounds of fierce competition against some of the most influential scholars in church history and has emerged victorious. That means that as of today you …blog.logos.com
- Douglas Moo or F.F. Bruce? Crown the LMM Champion! - LogosTalkAfter weeks of intense competition, only two authors remain in this year’s Logos March Madness. You’ve made your voice heard, and now F.F. Bruce must face Douglas Moo in one final bout. You have until March 31 to cast your ballot and crown the Logos March Madness 2017 champion. Go to LogosMarchMadness.com to vote now, …blog.logos.com
- 3 Can’t-Miss Series You Can Watch for FREE on Faithlife TV Right Now - LogosTalkRight now you can unlock literally thousands of hours of biblical video with a free trial of Mobile Ed Video and Faithlife TV+. Ready to dig in? Start your free trial right now. With over 8,000 videos to choose from, there are plenty of places to get started. Here are three of our most popular series. Our …blog.logos.com
- Hi Dr Moo, How you doing i'm looking forward to your new commentary on Hebrews zecnt. do you think your'll be able to tell us all who the author of Hebrews is? or give us some insight. i don't think it was Paul, do you?