Equipping the Church Podcast
Church • 18 members • 31 followers
About this group
Equipping the local church with technology and encouraging storiesFollow
- Kristen, you did a great job teaching us how to use Faithlife for Wind of the Spirit Ministries. This will be a great asset to multiplying the ministry to which God has called us. Thank you!
- Are you a pastor who’s served the church a long time? What lessons have you learned? And take a few minutes to listen to today’s bonus episode, “Crushed Grapes Make Good Wine”.
- Have you listened to Bonus Episode Part 2: Setting a Pastoral Expiration Date? Would you consider setting a pastoral expiration date?
- Have you listened to Bonus Episode Part 1: O May Not Duty Seem a Load? Did the reverends challenge your thinking about volunteerism in the church?
- I share a lot of their thoughts. We don’t really use the word “volunteers” at our church.
Pat Damiani — EditedKristen Tetteh we believe that according to Ephesians 4:11-16, every member is a minister. We really don't use titles a lot. We simply refer to those who are serving as a member of a ministry team. We feel like that communicates a much higher degree of expectations than someone who is merely a "volunteer". The term "volunteer" also communicates that service is optional.
- Have you listened to episode 009, The Nomadic Church? Are you part of a nomadic church? Tell us your story.
- Episode 009: The Nomadic ChurchEvery week, thousands of churches across the US roll their church in a box equipment into a rented school building or community center. Our guest, Pastor Jon Pasiuk of Whistler Community Church, leads one of those churches. He shares how they build intentional community. Plus tips about sustaining volunteers from Ministry Team Magazine.sermons.faithlife.com