Welcome to Faithlife Giving!
Thank you for using Faithlife Giving!
To get started, simply follow these three steps:
- Visit giving.faithlife.com and select your church or ministry
- Fill in the details about your organization’s contact and financial information.
- Share the donation form with your congregants.
After you’ve finished setting up Faithlife Giving, you are ready to accept gifts on your church’s Faithlife page.
If any issues come up, post them to this group. Not only will our team help you personally, but we’ll use your feedback to keep fine-tuning Faithlife Giving.
Our goal is to make this tool a blessing to your congregation and many others, and your suggestions will help us greatly.
Thank you again for partnering with us,
The Faithlife Giving Team
- Faithlife Giving published a newsletterRead2 New Features That Make Online Giving Easier Than EverRecord offline gifts
Create one place for all your financial records. With Faithlife, you can now record offline gifts (i.e. checks and cash from plate offerings) and associate them with people in your database.
- This seems really helpful for our church. Is there a way for me to share this post to someone else on Faithlife, or do they need to join this group to see it?
- Giving Team, I'm having some trouble adding gifts manually through our Finance Team group. I'm an Administrator, so I do not think it is a permissions issue. The steps I take are: Open the Finance Team group; Navigate to the Gifts link on the ADMIN sidebar; Click on the Add button to add a gift manually. At this point the Gifts section (middle column) disappears and nothing else happens. I've tried these steps with Firefox 63.0.1 and Safari 12.0.1 on mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and the results are the same. Am I missing any steps or configurations to enable us to add gifts manually?
- Kyle, I noticed last night the Add button brings up an entry form rather than blanking out the middle column as I originally reported. Is this considered fixed now, or are you all still working on a solution?
- We did some test transactions before announcing it to our congregation. One was ACH, and two were credit card. The oldest is 3 days old. Only the ACH is reflected under "Deposits", and all 3 transactions still say "Pending". How long does it take for transaction statuses to update?
- I am trying to figure out how to add faithlife giving to our personal church website
- Yes we are already set up and we did a test donation so everything is working
- We continue to have a couple of issues with faithlife giving feature on our site. bransonbible.com First, while it seems to be working properly on other web browsers and on mobile for safari, we continue to get a message about cookies in safari on computers. I can't find that it's a settings issue on our end. Secondly, now that you've allowed the option for the giver to pay the fees should they choose to, I selected that setting to try it out, and the fees seem extraordinarily high, even for what seems to been taken out for other gifts to date. [for both issues, see attached screenshots]
- I recently heard about faith life giving, but I cannot seen to find out exactly what the fees are. I read where we get a discount on our Proclaim subscription but very unclear on fees associated with Faithlife Giving.
- Hi, Kenny L Flaming - You have a choice of two tiers, Standard and Premium. The Standard has no monthly base cost but higher fees per transaction. You may find the cost of both approaches here:Online Giving Solution for Churches | Faithlife GivingMake giving easy for your church with online giving through Faithlife. Easy on mobile, no app to download, and no login required. Manage tithes and donations online with a member account, then track funds for giving campaigns and more. Bank-level security means every donation is safely received.giving.faithlife.com
- Faithlife Giving published a newsletterReadTwo new features for increasing generosity in your churchUpdates to Faithlife GivingDonors now able to cover transaction fees
Transaction and processing fees can add up. With the donor-covered fee feature, givers can choose to cover those fees—and those small above-and-beyond gifts quickly add up. The platform will automatically calculate the fees and add them to the subtotal donated.
- Ian (see picture) said there was a way to embed the giving script into our website. Where do I find the script to embed it into a webpage?
- I understood that the ability to add the 1% (ACH ) or 3% (credit card) fees while giving was in the works. When might that be available. Most of our givers use this function on our current giving platform, so I am hesitant to convert them to FL giving until this is resolved. Thanks.
- We're working on polishing that feature currently. I can't give you an exact day when it will be ready but it should be soon now. I'll make sure to reach out and let you know when that is done!
- Is there any other message sent o the church with the gift that is given? for instance, square sends an e-mail to the church to alert that there is a gift in the works. Or is it only when someone checks the Finance page? I'm still working on getting my finance people added.
- I mean no disrespect, but this should have been a part of the platform from DAY ONE. It's a serious design flaw that this feature is not available by default.