Welcome to Faithlife Giving!
Thank you for using Faithlife Giving!
To get started, simply follow these three steps:
- Visit giving.faithlife.com and select your church or ministry
- Fill in the details about your organization’s contact and financial information.
- Share the donation form with your congregants.
After you’ve finished setting up Faithlife Giving, you are ready to accept gifts on your church’s Faithlife page.
If any issues come up, post them to this group. Not only will our team help you personally, but we’ll use your feedback to keep fine-tuning Faithlife Giving.
Our goal is to make this tool a blessing to your congregation and many others, and your suggestions will help us greatly.
Thank you again for partnering with us,
The Faithlife Giving Team
- Hi, is there a way we can change the message on the receipt email?
- I noticed a person gave, but it says "failed." Is the donor notified their gift failed, or do we need to notify them? Thanks.
- Hello. We are new to the platform. Question about a donor covoering the fees. Is the donor giving credit for the increase of the fee to their gift. I know the origianl donation gets deposited but how is the covered fee reported? For now we will still be using an external software to track giving so I want to make sure it is being entered correctly into quickbooks. Thanks
- I keep on getting posts about the giving module, but I understand it does not yet function outside the US, I tried completing the setup and its quite clear the configuration is US centric. Think the marketing team at Faithlife probably needs to segment the marketing mailouts, as I keep on getting mails about this exciting new module, which is great however I cannot use it. Happy to be a beta tester once you start configuring it for the UK? Blessings Dave Food Runymede Christian Fellowship
- I would prefer that the Giving module worked in the UK. Happy to be a beta test site? Regards Rev Dave Food Senior Leader Runnymede Christian Fellowship * RCF, Virginia Lodge, Heritage Court, Waspe Farm Car Park, Off Station Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9LF, UK * +44 7775 861863 * email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> * <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/mCUUCR6BENH9ZmVU9N2B8?domain=e-runnymede.co.uk> https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/lDgkCVOZLRSrQwvFz3KPu?domain=e-runnymede.co.uk
- We've got Giving set up . . and it looks pretty good for presenting to the church. Our concern is how we handle the reporting of deposits to our treasurer without disclosing individual giving amounts/donors. It would be great for the "Overview" totals to be seen by everyone on the team . . . BUT, the INDIVIDUAL gift detail should be restricted to just 1 (or 2) Finance Team members for problem resolution.
- We just migrated to FL Giving. In our old system, we had a way to take credit cards at our events (Card present transactions). How do we do that here?
- Thank you for reaching out Chris Gober. We have identified the need to support card present transactions and it is on our road map although we have not begun the work yet. I would love to connect with you and learn more about your specific needs as we begin to spec out the product as well as see if we have a workable solution that will meet your needs in the meantime. I have sent you a direct message to connect.
- Faithlife Giving published a newsletterRead2 New Features That Make Online Giving Easier Than EverRecord offline gifts
Create one place for all your financial records. With Faithlife, you can now record offline gifts (i.e. checks and cash from plate offerings) and associate them with people in your database.
- This seems really helpful for our church. Is there a way for me to share this post to someone else on Faithlife, or do they need to join this group to see it?
- Giving Team, I'm having some trouble adding gifts manually through our Finance Team group. I'm an Administrator, so I do not think it is a permissions issue. The steps I take are: Open the Finance Team group; Navigate to the Gifts link on the ADMIN sidebar; Click on the Add button to add a gift manually. At this point the Gifts section (middle column) disappears and nothing else happens. I've tried these steps with Firefox 63.0.1 and Safari 12.0.1 on mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 and the results are the same. Am I missing any steps or configurations to enable us to add gifts manually?
- Kyle, I noticed last night the Add button brings up an entry form rather than blanking out the middle column as I originally reported. Is this considered fixed now, or are you all still working on a solution?
- We did some test transactions before announcing it to our congregation. One was ACH, and two were credit card. The oldest is 3 days old. Only the ACH is reflected under "Deposits", and all 3 transactions still say "Pending". How long does it take for transaction statuses to update?
- I am trying to figure out how to add faithlife giving to our personal church website
- Yes we are already set up and we did a test donation so everything is working