Welcome to Faithlife Giving!
Thank you for using Faithlife Giving!
To get started, simply follow these three steps:
- Visit giving.faithlife.com and select your church or ministry
- Fill in the details about your organization’s contact and financial information.
- Share the donation form with your congregants.
After you’ve finished setting up Faithlife Giving, you are ready to accept gifts on your church’s Faithlife page.
If any issues come up, post them to this group. Not only will our team help you personally, but we’ll use your feedback to keep fine-tuning Faithlife Giving.
Our goal is to make this tool a blessing to your congregation and many others, and your suggestions will help us greatly.
Thank you again for partnering with us,
The Faithlife Giving Team
- Today I published our annual giving statements and sent out emails. But I still haven’t received my email. Wondering how long that process should take.
- Join us for tomorrow's (1/6/2021) Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT where we'll cover the *brand new* Giving Statement features. Faithlife’s new Giving Statement features allows Finance Team members to automatically publish and send statements at annual, semi-annual, or quarterly intervals. Join us to see how your church can use the new Giving Statements. Tag your treasurers and bookkeepers 🙋🏿♀️ in this post. The Live Q&A recording will be posted to this group by the end of the day Wednesday. Join with video: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88188996668Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Faithlife Equip Live Q&A (Wednesday Morning). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.We ship new things to you daily and will cover platform improvements in our next Faithlife Equip Live Q & A. This is an interactive Q & A session, ask questions as we show you new or improved features.us02web.zoom.us
- For those of you who missed the Live Q&A, here's a recording you can watch anytime: https://fl.vu/liveQAVideo Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen SharingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- Love Faithlife Giving? We want to hear about it! Leave an honest review and Capterra will send the first 100 eligible reviewers $25. It’s that easy!Write a review of Faithlife GivingWrite a review of Faithlife Giving, and get rewarded.review.capterra.com
- The desktop version of the faithlife giving automatically brings visitors to the input field of the giving box - which feels a bit presumptuous. It does not happen on the mobile version. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
- We need to get a text-to-give phone number for the NH (603) area code but there are none available. How can we get one? Thanks!
- Hello, Amanda -- We are a bit at the mercy of what phone numbers become available from the phone systems. This can be especially true in densely populated area codes. You may have to try again later.
- Every time someone makes an online gift, I get two emails. The first tells me the deposit was "sent" to my account and then a day later I get another one that says the deposit was "settled" into my account. I'm just wondering the purpose behind sending two emails for every deposit.
- Hi Pastor Pat Damiani, I hope you are well. Thank you for your question. We like to keep you informed at all stages so you know what and when to expect deposits. An automatic post to the Finance Team is made anytime: 1. Sent - so you know the money is on its way to the church's bank account and should be seen in the next 2-3 banking days. 2. Settlement - so you know we've received confirmation the deposit was settled to your bank account so you can expect to see it the same day/next banking day in the bank account.
- Is there a way to add a credit card swipe in the giving Kiosk mode versus having to manually enter your CC information?
- Ronnie Mabile not currently, however That is a Great suggestion, would you mind posting that on this feedback page? https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-giving
- I am one of the administrators for my church's website and I recently helped set up FaithLife Giving. It turns out I am able to see who is giving and how much. Is there a role that allows me to manage who belongs to the team, but does not allow me to view the donations?
- I just noticed that the processing fee increases a few cents when the giver covers the fee. It's happening for ACH as well as CC. Why is that?
- Hello, Tish Atkins Bryant. Great question. Here's a support article that should help explain things - https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028659011-How-Do-I-Enable-Giver-Covered-Fees-