- Today is Get To Know Your Customers Day! We'd love to hear from YOU! How did you first learn about Faithlife? What are your favorite products and features? What do you want our team to know? Drop your comments and questions in the comments below. We'll be reading every single one! Head over to Twitter.com/faithlife to join in the conversation as well.
- All too often, we stand in awe of everything but God. Uncover the lies we believe about all the earthly things that promise us peace, life, and contentment in January's free ebook.Free Book of the Month from Faithlife EbooksDownload a free Christian book each month with Faithlife Ebooks. This month, get Awe by Paul David Tripp for free.ebooks.faithlife.com
What's New at Faithlife
Happy new year!
You've set those new year resolutions to study the Bible, and we're here to help you achieve them.
We recently released Logos 8, which makes in-depth Bible study easier than ever. And we're continually improving all our church and Bible study products.
We’re working on many new ways to serve you in 2019, and we pray it's a fruitful year for your study of God's Word.
Keep reading to learn more, and thanks for being with us.
– Bob Pritchett
For steady updates and special offers from Faithlife, follow us at Faithlife.com.
Helping You Help the Church
Our development teams worked hard in 2018 on several products to serve the Church. Here are three!
A church website builder that makes websites easy to maintain
Faithlife Sites integrates with your ministry and updates your website automatically with the information you share with your church via your Faithlife church group. Get.bible and Church Tech Today listed Faithlife Sites as one of the best church website builders available.
A simplified giving solution
Faithlife Giving is our mobile-friendly online giving solution for churches. With built-in communication tools and reporting features, it helps you engage your church and steward God’s resources well.
In 2018, we focused on ensuring you can record your church’s tithes and gifts in Faithlife Giving—even gifts that come in the mail or through the offering plate. We also simplified the process for sending tax statements to members.
A new, free digital signage feature
Digital Signage is a free feature that lets you display announcements, Bible art, and more on monitors throughout your church building. And people are loving it!
One customer wrote: “There are some great companies out there doing Digital Signage . . . but it would set a church back. Right now, we have six screens we are looking at deploying. That would be so costly. Proclaim seems like a godsend to churches in this area!”
Introducing the Faithlife Church Support Center
Last year, we opened the Faithlife Church Support Center to ensure your Sunday morning services go off without a hitch. Our customer support specialists are ready to provide technical support to churches using the Faithlife platform of products 365 days a year.
Contact us by phone at 888-634-2038 (US/Canada, toll-free) or +1 360-603-5576 (International), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helping You Read, Learn, and Grow
Easier and faster Bible study with Logos 8
“I’ve never had this breadth of tools at my fingertips before, and all easily referenced and linked. I’m super excited to dig . . . and dig some more.”
— Peter Opheim, Livestar cofounder/CTO
The reviews are in. Logos users are saying Logos 8 makes deep Bible study easier and faster—and they are loving it.
And we couldn’t be more thrilled.
Logos 8 is our most significant upgrade since Logos 4. We not only added powerful new features but also enhanced existing features and interfaces to make deep Bible study easier and faster for everyone.
A new Faithlife Webinars group!
Follow the Faithlife Webinar group to learn about upcoming Bible study and church product webinars.
In Your Community
BibleTech Conference, April 11–12, 2019 • Cedarbrook Lodge, Seattle, WA
The Faithlife team is busy planning the two-day BibleTech Conference designed for publishers, programmers, webmasters, educators, bloggers, and anyone interested in using technology to improve Bible study. And it’s a great way to network with other Church leaders.
Faithlife is now on Instagram!
Follow @faithlifecorporation for regular Bible verse art, free downloads, announcements about sales and new products, behind-the-scenes footage, and more. [instagram.com/faithlifecorporation]
Top Shelf Book Cover Award winner
Lexham Press receives a Christianity Today 2019 Book Award
Each year, Christianity Today honors outstanding books most likely to shape evangelical life, thought, and culture. Lexham Geographic Commentary on the Gospels, edited by Barry Beitzel, recently received this prestigious award for the category of Biblical Studies.
Your Feedback Matters
Our goal is to build products that help you grow in the light of the Bible and give you back time to do what you do best: ministry. We’re hearing you like what you see—but we want to know how we can serve you better.
Follow us on Faithlife.com today and let us know what kinds of products and tools will help you grow in the light of the Bible.
- Visit the Logos Bible Software group to join our reading plan for the New Testament! All the details are here: https://faithlife.com/posts/1662305Logos Bible Software - FaithlifeThere’s an African proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Join us on the 5x5x5 reading plan as we go through the New Testament together in a year. It only takes five minutes a day five days a week to read along, and each week we’ll post five prompts to help you dig deeper into the text.To join the reading plan, click this link when you’re logged in. Or join the reading plan manually:Click the plus sign next to the Home Page dashboard in the app (on desktop, web, or mobile)Choose Reading Plan from the listSelect the 5x5x5 Bible Reading PlanYou can check your progress from your Logos dashboard anytime, and mark each day’s reading complete when you finish.That’s it!Let’s get started.-The Logos Teamfaithlife.com
- Happy New Year, Faithlife friends! How do you hope to grow closer to Jesus this year?
- I plan to be more involved in the Faithlife Ecosystem so that I will always have God's Word before me, so that I may live a better life and help others in the process.
- By using the tools Faithlife provides, by studying together with others in small groups to grow deeper in love with Jesus through His Word. By living what I learn and be ready to 'give a reason for my Hope.'
- Is there a problem with the Android app for Faithlife Groups? Two of our members are reporting the the app closes when they try to use it.
- It does happen often, a message comes up to 'report' it so I do
- We hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones!
- This year is the 200th year anniversary of the beloved Christmas hymn “Silent Night.”blog.faithlife.com
- The new church website function on the Faithlife app is a stroke of pure genius. A cookie to whoever thought that one up! Well done 👍
- What are the 12 Days of Christmas, and who actually celebrates them?What—and When—Are the 12 Days of Christmas? | Faithlife Blogblog.faithlife.com
bret.schmerker — EditedChristmas as a 12-day event seems consistent with the scenario Rab. Galen Peterson discusses in the Chapter "Messiah Was Not Born On Christmas" in The Everlasting Tradition: Jewish Customs, Holidays, and Historical Events That Reveal Biblical Truth (Grand Rapids, MI, USA: Kregel Publications, 1995) - the actual Immaculate Conception would have occurred one to two weeks after the Feast of Dedication (the angelic visit occurring on Day 1 thereof) wrapped.