General • Bellingham, WA • 8 members • 146 followers
- Welcome to the Faithlife Group where you can stay up-to-date on the latest news, updates, and releases from all of your favorite Faithlife products. Introduce yourself in the comments below. We can't wait to get to know you!Introduction to FaithlifeIntroduction to Faithlifefaithlifetv.com
- Church staff and volunteers are on the front lines of ministry, and we want to help. In every issue of Ministry Team Magazine, you’ll find practical ideas for several departments in your church, as well as examples from other churches and ways to share your own best practices. We’re excited to help make your day-to-day tasks easier and more effective—join the Ministry Team Magazine group to learn more!Ministry Team MagazineMinistry Team is a nondenominational publication providing resources and insights for innovative church ministry.faithlife.com
- While there is no official list, there is general consensus.7 Key Elements of the Doctrine of Scripture - LogosTalkWhat are the key elements of the doctrine of Scripture? While there is no official list, there is general consensus. This article simply summarizes them. It is not an attempt to wade into any debates, only to refresh our minds and point out helpful resources for further learning—including a new documentary on the authority of …blog.logos.com
- The KJV beautifully rendered the Scriptures into the language of turn-of-the-seventeenth-century England. Even today the King James is the most widely read Bible in the United States. The rich cadence of its Elizabethan English is recognized even by non-Christians. But English has changed a great deal over the last 400 years—and in subtle ways that very few modern readers will recognize. In Authorized, Mark Ward builds a case for the KJV translators’ view that English Bible translations should be readable by what they called “the very vulgar”—and what we would call “the man on the street.” Learn more at: http://lexhampress.com/authorized
- Head over to the Fragments of Truth Facebook page for a behind-the-scenes interview with the film crew! #FragmentsOfTruthFragments of TruthUPDATE: Hi friends, thank you for your patience. We are live now, and excited to talk to you soon and answer any questions you have about the film. Drop any questions and comments you have in the...www.facebook.com
- Want to win up to five free months of Proclaim? Head over to the Proclaim blog for everything you need to know about our Community Media Contest!Win Up to 5 Free Months of Faithlife ProclaimWant to win up to five free months of Proclaim? Simply designSmart Media using box fill justification or shapes and share it with the Proclaim community, and you could win. About the contest From March 26 – April 22, whoever’s custom-made media gets the most use On Air throughout the will win one of three prizes: 1st Read moreblog.proclaimonline.com
- Introducing Faithlife News & Notes
At Faithlife we use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. For more than 25 years that mission has guided everything we do. This year, to better equip the Church, we are focusing on several key areas:
- We are engaging users and helping them learn from each other in our product forums and Faithlife groups. Check out Faithlife.com to find a Faithlife group for each of our products, with active discussions from both our customers and the Faithlife team.
- We are improving integration across our products so you can spend less time doing “all the things” and more time on ministry. For example, you can now create a sermon and slides in Logos, present it with Proclaim, have the congregation follow it in real time through the Faithlife Study Bible, and publish it to the web at Faithlife TV and Faithlife Sermons.
- We are expanding our partnerships to increase the availability of content within our products to bring more value in the areas of Christian media, books, Bible study, and academia.
With this in mind, we’ll be sharing the progress that gets us excited around the office more frequently, with more intention, and with more opportunity for feedback.
Below you’ll find some highlights of how Faithlife is helping equip the Church. We are excited about partnering with you, and would love to hear how you are using our tools in your ministry—along with what we can do to better serve you.
– Bob Pritchett
In your community
Fragments of Truth, a Faithlife original film
We’re excited to release a powerful documentary in more than 700 theaters nationwide for one night only, on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. In Fragments of Truth, evangelical New Testament scholar Dr. Craig Evans travels the globe to track down the most ancient New Testament manuscripts. Along the way he highlights groundbreaking new evidence, challenges skeptics, and demonstrates the strong reliability of the New Testament manuscripts. Grab your tickets at participating theater box offices, or on the Fathom Events website.
Building relationships with churches and leaders
Stop by our booth at one of these upcoming conferences! We’d love to hear your story and learn how to serve you better.
- Catalyst West, April 12–13, Orange County, CA
- Outcomes Conference Impact, April 16–19, Dallas, TX
- Doctrine and Devotion, April 20–21, St. Charles, IL
- Thrive Leadership Conference, May 3–5, Roseville, CA
- National Worship Leaders Conference, May 7–9, Nashville, TN
Equipping the Church
Deepening relationships in the Church
More churches are leveraging Faithlife to communicate activities and build relationships across their church community. With improvements in event scheduling, newsletters, subgroups, and digital asset management, we’ve made it even easier to foster relationships and discipleship beyond Sunday morning.
Pastor Paul Daniel of Woodside Baptist Church in Ocala, Florida recently shared his church’s experience of going online with Faithlife products:
Faithlife has been a blessing to our body of believers at Woodside Baptist Church ever since we went online months ago. Every church body struggles in keeping connected through the week because of everyone’s busy lives. Faithlife’s church products are great tools when properly promoted and managed by church leadership and staff, and create a constant connection with the body regardless of where life might take them.
From seamless integration from the website, to sermons, news feed within Faithlife Groups, Faithlife TV, and Ministry Tracker, Faithlife has bridged our body of believers together in a deeper, more meaningful relationship with Christ, and one another. However, I wouldn’t want to be negligent in forgetting to mention the Faithlife team that has and is walking with our church leadership and staff in making all this possible—and even more in the future.”
Providing edifying and engaging content with Faithlife TV
The Faithlife TV catalog keeps growing, with feature-length films, Bible study content, and family content you can trust. From courses to kids’ content, Faithlife TV has something for the whole family. What kind content would you like to see more of? Let us know.
Helping you help the Church with Faithlife Proclaim
Our team is regularly improving and adding new features to Faithlife Proclaim to better assist you in serving your church. One new feature is Digital Signage, which allows you to display announcements, Bible art, and more throughout your building. We want to help your team make beautiful church presentations faster, simpler, and smarter—whether you’re a team of one, or 20! Follow the Faithlife community and share how you’re using Proclaim in your ministry, and how we can improve your experience.
“The Logos-Proclaim combination is one of the most intuitive pieces of software I’ve ever used.”
— Pastor Keith Wells, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Growing your faith
Helping the global Church grow
We want to increase biblical literacy and accessibility for every Christian around the world, and not just in English. To help the global Church grow in the light of the Bible, we’ve recently released Logos 7 base packages in German, Korean, and Portuguese.
And schools across the world are finding Logos to be the perfect solution for equipping their students in the Bible. Do you have a story about using Logos in a language other than English? We’d love to hear about it!
Read, learn, grow!
New! Ministry Team Magazine
Church staff and volunteers are on the front lines of ministry, and we want to help. In every issue, you’ll find practical ideas for several departments in your church, as well as examples from other churches and ways to share your own best practices. We’re excited to help make your day-to-day tasks easier and more effective—because the easier it is to run your church, the more time you have to love and serve people in person. Follow the group at Faithlife.com/ministryteam.
How has Faithlife impacted you?
We want to assist you in being the most effective you can be in what God has called you to do for the kingdom. We’d love to hear how Faithlife has impacted you personally or in your ministry—or both!
- What Does It Really Mean to Pursue God? | Faithlife BlogApril 6, 2018 By Faithlife Staff | Leave a Comment What Does It Really Mean to Pursue God? Share on Facebook.Share on Twitter.Share on Google+ This month only, you can get Wondrous Pursuit by Jarrid Wilson free from Faithlife Ebooks. Enjoy this lightly edited excerpt, then be sure to download your f…feedproxy.google.com