General • 39 members • 5,430 followers
About this group
Watch, learn, explore.
- Thanks for joining Faithlife Today! We are here to encourage discussion and begin a dialog around the videos we post. Your feedback and insight help us cater our segments to what you are most curious about. If you enjoyed a particular video, had questions around the content, or were struck by a particular concept please share your thoughts by replying to any of the videos below.
- Dr. Olson on Why He Rejects CalvinismDr. Roger Olson discusses predestination and Calvinism (0:10), and Elliot Ritzema shares about the Spurgeon commentary series (2:00). Explore Dr. Olson's argument against Calvinism Dr. Olson holds degrees from Rice University, North American Baptist Seminary, and Open Bible College.today.faithlife.com
- What Role Should Technology Have in Education?Dr. Andrew Peterson discusses the intersection of technology and education (:10), and then, discover Logos features that give deeper theological insights (4:55). Learn more about the use of technology in Christian education You just saw a preview of Dr. Andrew Peterson's Mobile Ed course.today.faithlife.com
- The Major Steps in Interpreting Scripture Dr. Andy Naselli discusses the main steps in interpreting Scripture (0:10), and Todd Bishop walks us through the Discourse Dataset Filters in Logos (2:15). Dive into New Testament exegesis with Dr. Naselli The whole point of exegesis is to know and worship God.today.faithlife.com
- Should Christians Study Leviticus?Dr. Jay Sklar discusses the book of Leviticus (:10), and Dr. Steve Runge talks about friendship and the book of Proverbs (6:00). Learn more about Leviticus In this course, Book Study: Leviticus (OT308), Dr. Jay Sklar walks you through the challenging details of the book of Leviticus.today.faithlife.com
- Patterns in the Book of Exodus: Salvation, Law, and the Presence of GodDr. Tremper Longman discusses themes in the book of Exodus (:10), and Dr. Steve Runge shares insights on the topic of friendship from the book of Proverbs in the Faithlife Language Lab (4:00). Tremper Longman III is the Robert H. Gundry Professor of Biblical Studies at Westmont College.today.faithlife.com
- How Studying Context Can Radically Shift Your Understanding of the GospelsDr. Craig Evans explains the difference in how the original audiences of Scripture read the texts (:10), and Dr. Mike Heiser talks about the significance of reading ancient texts that the biblical authors read as well.today.faithlife.com