General • 40 members • 5,426 followers
About this group
Watch, learn, explore.
- Thanks for joining Faithlife Today! We are here to encourage discussion and begin a dialog around the videos we post. Your feedback and insight help us cater our segments to what you are most curious about. If you enjoyed a particular video, had questions around the content, or were struck by a particular concept please share your thoughts by replying to any of the videos below.
- How to Keep Christ Central in Preaching and CounselingBryan Chapell teaches on expository preaching (:10), and Gary Barnes discusses pastoral counseling (4:30). Learn how to say what the text says Bryan Chapell says expository preaching is all about learning how to say what the text says.today.faithlife.com
- Key Themes and Texts in Acts, and a Rooftop PerformanceDr. Lynn Cohick, professor of New Testament at Wheaton College, discusses key themes and texts in the book of Acts (:10), and the band The Royal Royal gives a rooftop performance in Bellingham, WA (3:15). Keep learning about the story and structure of the New Testament Dr.today.faithlife.com
- Patterns in the Book of Exodus: Salvation, Law, and the Presence of GodDr. Tremper Longman discusses themes in the book of Exodus (:10), and Dr. Steve Runge shares insights on the topic of friendship from the book of Proverbs in the Faithlife Language Lab (4:00). Tremper Longman III is the Robert H. Gundry Professor of Biblical Studies at Westmont College.today.faithlife.com
- A Compelling Charge for Christians to EvangelizeDr. Bobby Conway discusses challenges facing evangelism today and the solution to our weaknesses (0:10), and a mini-documentary expands on the ancient context of the pagan god Ba’al we often read about in Scripture (5:25). Study evangelism with Bobby Conway Dr.today.faithlife.com
- Finding Time for Theological EducationDr. Michael Heiser teaches what reverse interlinears are and how they work (:10), and an animation explains Logos Mobile Education (3:45). Connect your translation to the original text The Logos reverse interlinear feature simplifies your original-language study.today.faithlife.com