About this group
PURSUING THE FATHER'S HEART WHILE PROCLAIMING HIS FAVOR!Ask to join
- Jun7Wednesday, June 7th • 6:30–8:30 pm (CDT)Heartland Worship Center • Public
- May31Wednesday, May 31st • 6–8 pm (CDT)
- May26Friday, May 26th • 6–8 pm (CDT)
- Please keep Phoenix in your prayers. We are going to St Louis for his MRI on Thursday morning. He has to fast and be fully sedated which can be rough on little ones. We really like his neurologist at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital which is where we will be. He will determine Phoenix’s official diagnosis so we can continue to get specialized care for him - he ages out of the program he is in now when he turns three.
- Jun18Sunday, June 18th • 12:30–2:30 pm (CDT)
Please pray.Ok so here goes: Without saying it in words: As of tomorrow morning at 11am we will be homeless, this motel has drained our bank accts, and there's no other choice but to go to other options to survive and live as well as save money til we can go back home...so prayers are appreciated I'm at my end of the line of hope... thank u for everyone who's been supportive and helped us out...
Please pray.Prayers for Shannon n I it's draining our bank accounts and been trying to find a place and other options for this unnecessary situation we're in ATM, but staying positive and still working, will be open to any advice and suggestions..
- Issues rose up that are trying to throw Shannon and I off the track that we've been so good and successful at, but us standing firm and together as a team n trusting in Gods will, I know Gods guna provide everything we need prayers that we keep moving forward....
- Apr26Wednesday, April 26th • 6:30–8:30 pm (CDT)Camdenton
Camdenton, MissouriHeartland Worship Center • Public
- Apr14Friday, April 14th • 6–8 pm (CDT)