Impact Youth Ministry
Youth Group • Oxford, PA • 10 members • 15 followers
About this group
Our Mission is to give students opportunities to connect with God and impact our community with the Gospel.Follow
- Hey IYM! Tomorrow is the kickoff for the new/reopening of the Fall Ministries at Beulah! Impact Wednesdays will be from 6:45pm-8pm every Wednesday. Tomorrow evening we will have bonfire and the volleyball net setup! Come out to Impact Youth Ministries (Impact Teens) to grow in your love and knowledge of Christ and learn to be in true discipleship!
- Great reminder and a great truth!
- Hey IYM Fam! Just a friendly reminder that today Megan and I are getting married! And all the teens from the youth group, along with their parents and siblings, are invited to the ceremony today! It starts at 1pm and is held at the Christian Life Center. There will be dessert trucks available after the ceremony! I hope to see you there! 😊
- School is coming upon us. It is a new school year, a new season will be starting soon, and Beulah's new Fall ministries will be starting on Sept. 8th! I do want this new season in our lives, which is in the Covid season (and hopefully us leaving it soon), with a mindset focused on God and NOT focused on fear or anxiety or any worries. Let's have God grow us closer to Him this year, and not allow Covid or any situation we are in draw us away from Him. So, I encourage you all to listen to these two songs (Listen to Rend Collective one first in my opinion), and I pray that they help you get focused and stay true to God in this new season of life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUJjsgd96kRend Collective - Coming Out Fighting (Lyric Video)Official Lyric Video for “Coming Out Fighting” by Rend CollectiveGet “Coming Out Fighting” here: https://rend.lnk.to/fightingID Subscribe to Rend Collective:...www.youtube.com
- The Fall is right around the corner!! You know what that means....Impact Youth Ministry will be coming back to meet on a weekly basis again! We will be kicking off on September 8th with the rest of Beulah's ministries with Impact Wednesdays! Parents, you were emailed an outline of what you and your students can expect that we will be going through this school year. So, get your questions and thoughts ready for a year learning more about Jesus!
- A reminder that we are not having our regular weekly meetings in the month of July or August. So, we are not meeting tonight. But if you plan on being at the Pool Party in TWO WEEKS, please let know by Sunday July 25th, so we have a good idea about numbers.
- As a reminder for the students that paid and are going to the LaserDome tonight. Meet at Beulah at 5:20pm and food WILL NOT be provided (for a dinner situation). I believe there will be concession stands there, but I cannot guarantee. So, make sure to grab some food before being at Beulah at 5:20pm. I'm ready for tonight! Are you?
- Hey everyone! Here are some videos that I would have shared with you all last night, but instead we had our time outside last night. They relate to how we can start a Gospel Conversation and the other video is what are not Gospel conversations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evFrZrVsTgHow Do I Start Gospel Conversations?www.youtube.com
- Hey all! Who enjoyed listening and watching the thunderstorm yesterday? Tonight we will be wrapping up our series on Why Jesus? with talking about Atheism. Feel free to bring any friends tonight, bring your questions, for I will be more than glad to try and help answer any questions (even if they are against the Christian faith). Here is a video that I encourage everyone to watch. Pastor Jeff Durbin does a great job at truthfully and lovingly pointing out the inconsistencies of atheism.How to Completely Refute AtheismDo you want to learn how to refute the Atheistic Worldview? Would you like to listen to a message that will equip and teach you how to expose the foolishness...www.youtube.com