Impact Youth Ministry
Youth Group • Oxford, PA • 10 members • 15 followers
About this group
Our Mission is to give students opportunities to connect with God and impact our community with the Gospel.Follow
- I know we went through the Why Jesus months ago, but it is still important to know why Jesus of Christianity is the real Jesus. Here is a pastor that perfectly talks about why Mormonism is NOT Christian. If you know any Mormon friends, I highly encourage you all to share this video and ask what they think of it to start a Jesus conversation with them.The Gospel for MormonsIn this video, Jeff Durbin, of Apologia Church and Apologia Radio, gives the Gospel to Mormons. He explains what Mormonism teaches and compares it to Script...www.youtube.com
- Hey everyone! I wanted to share this video with you all, for this pastor does a great job at explaining the difference between social and biblical justice. Give it a listen to when you get a chance, it is only 7 minutes long.Q&A: Social or Biblical Justice?Pastor Jeff Durbin sits down at the Equip + Go Conference and answers the audience questions. In this clip Pastor Jeff talks about the message of justice in...www.youtube.com
- Hey IYM! Tomorrow is the kickoff for the new/reopening of the Fall Ministries at Beulah! Impact Wednesdays will be from 6:45pm-8pm every Wednesday. Tomorrow evening we will have bonfire and the volleyball net setup! Come out to Impact Youth Ministries (Impact Teens) to grow in your love and knowledge of Christ and learn to be in true discipleship!
- Great reminder and a great truth!
- Hey IYM Fam! Just a friendly reminder that today Megan and I are getting married! And all the teens from the youth group, along with their parents and siblings, are invited to the ceremony today! It starts at 1pm and is held at the Christian Life Center. There will be dessert trucks available after the ceremony! I hope to see you there! 😊
- School is coming upon us. It is a new school year, a new season will be starting soon, and Beulah's new Fall ministries will be starting on Sept. 8th! I do want this new season in our lives, which is in the Covid season (and hopefully us leaving it soon), with a mindset focused on God and NOT focused on fear or anxiety or any worries. Let's have God grow us closer to Him this year, and not allow Covid or any situation we are in draw us away from Him. So, I encourage you all to listen to these two songs (Listen to Rend Collective one first in my opinion), and I pray that they help you get focused and stay true to God in this new season of life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUJjsgd96kRend Collective - Coming Out Fighting (Lyric Video)Official Lyric Video for “Coming Out Fighting” by Rend CollectiveGet “Coming Out Fighting” here: https://rend.lnk.to/fightingID Subscribe to Rend Collective:...www.youtube.com
- The Fall is right around the corner!! You know what that means....Impact Youth Ministry will be coming back to meet on a weekly basis again! We will be kicking off on September 8th with the rest of Beulah's ministries with Impact Wednesdays! Parents, you were emailed an outline of what you and your students can expect that we will be going through this school year. So, get your questions and thoughts ready for a year learning more about Jesus!
- A reminder that we are not having our regular weekly meetings in the month of July or August. So, we are not meeting tonight. But if you plan on being at the Pool Party in TWO WEEKS, please let know by Sunday July 25th, so we have a good idea about numbers.
- As a reminder for the students that paid and are going to the LaserDome tonight. Meet at Beulah at 5:20pm and food WILL NOT be provided (for a dinner situation). I believe there will be concession stands there, but I cannot guarantee. So, make sure to grab some food before being at Beulah at 5:20pm. I'm ready for tonight! Are you?