Software Developer, Faithlife.com full-stack
Come join the Faithlife.com team! You will be building a hub that connects people together via online groups. Our platform surfaces content in our ecosystem and provides continuity across products. The ideal candidate will be able to work on front-end UI, develop the supporting back-end services, and has a passion for building a platform for online community.
What we are looking for
- Experience building mobile and desktop UI for the web
- Track record of shipping production-ready code
- History of providing positive technical leadership
- Ability to uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Comfortable working in multiple layers of the stack
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language
- Able to take complete ownership over a bug, feature, or entire project and drive it to completion
Ideal candidates will have experience with
- Experience with Restful API design and implementation
- Back-end experience with RDBMS, messaging and queuing systems, batch and scheduled tasks
- Strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence the product direction
- Strong communication skills
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.