Full-stack Software Developer, Logos Web App
Come join the app.logos.com team! You will be building the future of Faithlife’s Bible Study products on the web — a rich bible study experience building on the years of success of our desktop software. At minimum, a candidate should be able to work on the front-end via React and develop supporting back-end services in C#. The ideal candidate will also have experience with C++/emscripten and and have a passion for building a scalable flagship web product that gives people convenient access to awesome Bible Study tools.
What we are looking for
- Experience building mobile and desktop UI for the web
- Track record of shipping production-ready code
- History of providing positive technical leadership
- Ability to uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Comfortable working in multiple layers of the stack
- Strong knowledge and experience with a strongly typed, object-oriented, coding language
- Able to take complete ownership over a bug, feature, or entire project and drive it to completion
Ideal candidates will have experience with
- Experience with Restful API design and implementation
- Experience with C++/emscripten
- Strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence the product direction
- Strong communication skills
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Faithlife Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
This is a full-time position. Please email your résumé, GitHub profile, StackOverflow profile and other contact information to email@example.com.