Software Developer (Tempe, AZ)
Faithlife is hiring software engineers for a variety of roles across our products. You will be responsible for planning and completing the implementation of new software features and for the health and functioning of production applications. Depending on the team we place you on, this could require being on call for website or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1–2 years experience in a software development role
- Git or similar DVCS
- React + Redux
- MySQL or similar SQL database
- REST APIs
- Unit testing
- Jenkins or similar continuous integration
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free beverages and espresso
This is a full-time position at our office in Tempe, AZ. Please email your résumé, GitHub profile, StackOverflow profile and other contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the hiring process at Faithlife, please see our blog post, Getting Hired at Faithlife.