Bilingual Ministry Relations Assistant—Chandler, AZ
Report directly to the Operations Manager and provide assistance for all Spanish Ministry Relations needs.
Assist National Presenters in pursuing conference leads and entering them into the corresponding systems, create proposals, submit contracts, and organize documentation and payment fulfillment. Follow up via email and phone with conference organizers in order to successfully confirm participation with the optimum sales conditions. Self-driven ownership of the complete conference booking and sales fulfillment cycle from lead generation, negotiation, booking engagement to conference execution while ensuring the necessary information is right in place to enable the National Presenters to effectively perform at a conference with key exhibit location, stage time, networking and future engagements opportunities.
Internal coordination between various teams to accomplish department and Faithlife goals. Handle miscellaneous department tasks as needed. Use your professional demeanor, organizational skills, passion for the Christian market and the tools we create, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem. Assist in financial and report preparation of sales/expenses, track and analyze data, coordinate meetings, and run errands. Do all this with a candid and passionate heart while committed to maintain an internal and external customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has:
- the ability to work well under pressure
- a thorough knowledge of the Christian marketplace
- strong organizational skills, while paying a close attention to detail
- project management experience and a record of working efficiently
- clear, concise, creative, and compelling communication
- takes ownership and is diligent to follow up with internal and external customers
- is bold and unafraid of rejection
- previous experience with event planning
- copywriting and editing skills
- self-driven with little or no supervision
The really ideal candidate has:
- leadership qualities
- event management skills
- account partnership management and business development skills
- an extensive list of contacts in the Christian marketplace
- been actively involved in Christian ministry
Proficient reading, writing, and speaking in English and Spanish.
Expert with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and knowledgeable of basic ERP/CRM ecosystem.
We're always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a part time employee benefits package including:
- Sick pay
- Employee pricing
- Flexible work schedule
This is a part time position based out of our Chandler, AZ office.