Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
The Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist (DMS) is responsible for successfully planning, analyzing, recommending, tracking, and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies. Primary goals are to increase quality digital traffic into the marketing funnel, leveraging online channels and increasing the efficiency and performance of our online advertising investments and website visits. You will work across the marketing team to collaborate in integrated campaigns, site design and content, and lead generation performance. You will own creation of a comprehensive digital marketing plan with focused test-and-learn scenarios to inform the most impactful mix of tactics (promotions, offers, etc.) across all digital channels. You will be responsible for ensuring all tracking is set up accurately, including but not limited to conversion goals in Google Analytics, pixels and code snippets for social media advertising, etc. Calculating ROI will be central to your daily reporting. The DMS will roll up their sleeves, dive into the details, and lead by example as you manage a small but growing team. Gather data, quickly decipher it to make decisions, and tell a story using your analysis that builds trust and strong cross-functional support for your initiatives.
Direct Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Promotions and New Products
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Implement and optimize site, search and free trial retargeting campaigns
- Implement and optimize winback campaigns for customers who churn from SaaS products
- Implement and optimize native advertising campaigns
- Implement and test tracking is set up correctly, including items like setting up conversion goals in Google Analytics and implementing pixels and code snippets
- Set up tracking that shows unique user data across digital advertising channels to provide visibility on what users have seen which ads
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency. Liaise with Dev to ensure digital advertising is set up
- Monitor, test and optimize in order to expand campaigns and increase effectiveness
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will
This is a full-time position in beautiful Bellingham, Washington.
Please apply by email with your resume and/or cover letter.