Faithlife Proclaim Senior Designer
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a motivated and passionate candidate to head up the creation and production of media for Faithlife Proclaim’s Pro Media for churches.
Directly Reporting to: Head of Design
- Senior Designer to design Key Art and manage creation of the rest. (Responsible for 40 sets of 4 slides each, 160 slides per month number of Pro Media sets each month.)
- Slides should be in diverse in style, accounting for a variety of use cases and formatting
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and ability to quickly become familiar with Faithlife Proclaim and its capabilities
- Church-first, digital-first content
- Leads Junior designer to flesh out key art into useable sets
- Directs Junior designer in putting sets into app and making them usable
- Interfaces with CEO/product owner(s) listening to feedback and giving input
- Provide active feedback to help streamline the work we produce and the process of getting it finalized
- Speaks into content, themes, announcements, etc from a user centered perspective
- Speaks into the product as a whole, gives suggestions for improvement, etc.
- Makes sure the product meets expectations, goals, etc, on time and on budget
- Quality and quantity of work adds value to the Pro Media subscription and the Faithlife Proclaim App
- Learn the product value and create work that takes advantage of Faithlife Proclaim’s strengths. Smart Media, etc.
- Have experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to learn and operate within a new design application tool
- Be a responsible for thorough execution and final production of files
- Actively participate in the give-and-take of an iterative production process
- Ensure quality of final versions of the files you touch
- Have strong portfolio work with designs for digital
- Be flexible and dependable, and work well under pressure
- Work well with the team
- Take ownership of projects and complete them efficiently
- Have a basic understanding of the Christian church presentation market
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Understand and interact with technology
- Have the ability to thrive in a high energy workplace
This is a full-time position located in downtown Bellingham, Washington.