Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented individual, with excellent video editing and people skills to work as the Senior Editor. This role is responsible for editing feature documentaries, brand promotions, and product marketing videos as well as preparing assets for external contract editors, collaborating on continuous improvements, and consistently delivering results against goals. Editing in FCP X is required. Understanding Faithlife’s core audience of church leaders and expertise in theological content is helpful.
- Editing RED footage in Final Cut Pro X
- Post production asset management and workflow
- Online and offline (proxy) editing
- Editing documentary feature films
- Editing brand promotions and product marketing videos
- Prepare assets for contract editors
- Collaborate with the video team to ensure projects ship on schedule
Who You Are:
- Experienced. 2+ years of video editing, preferably in a professional capacity.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You learn quickly from failure and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Focused and efficient. You’re attentive to detail and enjoy productive editing sessions.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re a self starter, and have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital video expert.You are highly skilled in editing picture and dialogue. You’re competent mixing audio and notice when an image is a little too magenta.
This is a full-time salaried position at our office in Bellingham, WA.
Please submit a cover letter and sample of your work at http://dsgnhavn.com/careers