Vyrso Product Manager
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual with excellent product management, computer, and people skills to work as the Vyrso Product Manager. The Vyrso product manager will work closely with our product and marketing teams to manage our Christian Ebooks, the Vryso mobile app, and Vyrso.com. As the Vyrso product manager, you’ll be responsible to work with marketing, our publisher relations department, our product creation team, and our mobile product manager to give direction to the voice, look, and use of the product. The Vyrso Product Manager must have an understanding and experience in driving initiatives across multiple departments and the ability work within all business lines. The Vyrso Product Manager will be responsible for the P&L of the Vyrso line of business and will drive product decisions and initiatives.
- Work with management to prepare an annual business plan that ensures that profitable growth expectations are met, including return on investment and customer acquisition cost.
- Work with Vyrso Marketing Manager to inform promotional initiatives and set promotional goals so that the LOB is on track to accomplish its business plan.
- Work in partnership with Vyrso Marketing Manager and leadership to support feature development, research, and customer-acquisition goal setting.
- In-depth understanding of customer segment needs, industry trends, and market requirements.
- Collaborate with marketing and promotions to ensure planning and resources are in place for each campaign/promotional schedule.
- Work with product creation and e-commerce teams to ensure that the webstore has the correct products and the right layout to optimize performance and usability.
- Gather and analyze data relating to product sales and promotions.
- Understand publisher contracts and royalties.
- Assists in defining market positioning of relevant products and services for the Vyrso LOB.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. 2+ years experience product and brand management with a broad knowledge of authors, genres, topics, and trends in Christian publishing.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
- Digital expert. You are highly skilled in lead generation funnels, campaign management, email marketing, SEO, and analytics.
- Creative. You love thinking outside the box, and constantly ask “what if” and “how about.”
To be a great fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best.
- Establish trust and inspires others.
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and holds others to same.
- Champion the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Foster change in company direction.
- Effectively plan and execute changes.
Please apply by email with your resume and/or cover letter. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Product Manager, Vyrso
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307