General • Ooltewah, TN • 1 member • 768 followers
About this group
Get updates, coupons, and helps for Learning Logos Bible Software. Visit our official home page: http://www.LearnLogos.comFollow
- Welcome any Wordsearch users who join this group! I hope you will enjoy using Logos, and ask away any questions you have on the Wordsearch/Logos transition.
- Sadly this is for all Mac platforms. Pc is not (yet!) Effected. It began just before Christmas with an update. There is no workaround as far as I am aware other than disable any input boxes which will at least enable the document to compile .
- I can re-submit this to the beta teams if you want me to.
- Thanks Nathan and John, yes it would be nice if this problem get corrected.
- Have a blessed Father's Day!
- Have a blessed Mother's Day!
- Can anyone help me understand how jealous is a noun in Zechariah 8:2 word #14 KJV?
- Here is a screen shot. As you can see there are multiple Hebrew words for this text. Zech 8:2. I think I am having a problem with jealousy being an "idea"?
- Again thanks, grace and peace from the Father be upon you and your families.
- “Jealous” is not a noun in verse 2. It’s part of the verb: “I am jealous” which is the translation of one Hebrew word. “Jealousy” is a noun. It’s an emotion. It’s a thing. In the part of the verse “I am jealous for Zion with great jealousy” there are 8 English words used to translate 5 Hebrew words. Typical for an English translation. Also, “with” is a preposition which must always be followed by a noun in English, called the object of the preposition. In this sentence Jealousy is the noun. The adjective to describe jealousy in the translation is “great”. You would never use jealousy as an adjective. You would never say that someone is a jealousy person. You would say that he is a jealous person. Jealous is an adjective. In this verse “jealous” is part of the Hebrew word.
- Internet going in and out here so sending this from my 4G iPad. Have a blessed Easter!
- Have a blessed Good Friday!
- Have a blessed Palm Sunday!