General • 11 members • 19,951 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Have the Mobile Ed Subscription? Check out your courses and discounts here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/176729.aspxMobile Ed Subscription Update - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- John Frame’s Favorite Themes of Theology and Philosophy - LogosTalkThis post is authored by John M. Frame, a philosopher and theologian especially noted for his work in epistemology, presuppositional apologetics, systematic theology, and ethics. *** Over the last fifty years, I have taught theology and have written books on systematic theology and philosophy. Now Logos has given me the opportunity to do some short …blog.logos.com
- anyone know how to use the "link" feature in notes documents in Logos 8? can't seem to get the same results i used to in logos 7.
- Louie, I can't solve your problem but I, too, am finding things missing that I once loved. There used to be an icon on the bar just above any book you opened. Clicking on it gave you the publication information, often other information and the citation information. I also don't like the look of the Tools drop down. They now bury some items well down the list. To get to it "within half an hour," you must use the slider bar--and be careful not to slide by it. I'm a mouse roller fan myself. Why waste all that white space to the right of "Content" and "Passage" just to name two? Overall, I like what I see but sometimes I think "improvements" are made just to make something different. My thought is, if it ain't broke, why fix it?"
- Boy do I agree with this statement!
- Did you check the box in visual filters Louie?
- Cyber Monday has brought a whole new set of deals. Find courses at up to 90% off.Cyber MondayNew day, new deals. Save up to 90% on Christian books, courses, and more. Ends at midnight (PT).www.logos.com
- Greetings and blessings! Where can I find more help with using the new Canvas tool? Admittedly helpless, but eager! Thanks!
- I haven't played around with it much myself yet, but here's the support page for it: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018175571-CanvasCanvasThe Canvas tool allows you to visually interact with selected text by capturing, organizing, and sharing your thoughts on any passage of any resource in your library. Insert a verse, passage,...support.logos.com
- I enjoy taking the Mobile Ed courses and I own the Platinum Edition which is recommended to use but in each and every course I take there are recommended reading that I do not own and (I do understand the marketing here). I would ask that you consider doing one of two things to enhance our experience; either allow access to the part of the reference you are tagging (for 90 days) or put together a small bundle offer that is extremely affordable and that is tailored for that course, (good marketing). I think the first choice is the best solution. Thanks for your consideration.
- We are working on offering small bundles of the most frequently used resources for each course. The rights to most of the books we link to in the courses are held by different publishers. That means we aren't able to give away portions of them temporarily.
- Thanks and we will look forward to some of these updates.
- Yes, the resource shows a lock symbol if you do not have it. I would like to be able to click the link and view the resource on logos to purchase or add to a wish list, etc. Sometimes just an abbreviation is shown and one doesn’t know what the resource is.
- A few years ago I signed up for a ten day course on Jonah and I was wondering if that is still available ? I have the mobile ed courses 270-271 but that was a courses that changed the way I studied the bible and I would like to share that with other students if possible.
- Hi Joe Griffin, here is a link to the 10-day Jonah study. Is this what you were looking for? https://faithlife.com/logos-10-day-challenge/activityLogos 10-Day Bible Study TrainingLearn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.faithlife.com
- Thanks I appreciate it Brother!
- You're welcome!
- What are the Mobile Ed courses for the upcoming quarter?
- I assume you are referring to the subscription. The details for next quarter can be found here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172401.aspxMobile Ed Subscription Update - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- Yes thanks