- Tackle controversial theological and social topics with digital courses from Logos Mobile Education.Handle Touchy SubjectsDigital books and courses on controversial topicswww.logos.com
- Whether you've been a Logos Mobile Education customer for 5 years or 5 weeks, we believe you'll discover something helpful in these training videos.Mobile Ed Training VideosWelcome to Mobile Ed video training! Learn the basics. Learn the Basics Getting Started 4:26 min Course Walkthrough 5:40 min Using the Logos Desktop Software 4:31 min Using the Log...support.logos.com
- I am currently on a trial of Faithlife connect. I will probably keep it. but does anyone know what happens to course material if subscription lapses or when the 180 days are up? I understand I won't have access to the course anymore but I am wondering specifically about the "worksheets" within the course that have you fill in answers into the course. Do these disappear?
- How does one install the course notes from a Faithlife course page?
- For OT285, the course introduction indicates, "To download a Notes document that highlights the readings for this course, join the OT285 Faithlife group: https://faithlife.com/ot285". I've looked for the content but I'm unable to find it. I thought maybe your suggestion above might help. I expanded the Bible Study navigation tool, but "Logos Documents" is not one of the options. I've actually expanded all the navigation areas and they're mostly empty and none of have the content indicated to be found there. What am I missing?
- Thank you. This aspect of the navigation bar is not intuitive. It would help to show the items grayed out and/or with a label indicating "for members only". My thinking was that I didn't want to bother joining a group that had no content of use to me. I do appreciate you helping me find the content.
- Good Morning from Australia. Is anyone studying Bl206? I'm kinda stuck on Segment 13 and wondering if anyone else has had an issue with running a Bible search on "Metonymy" or If anyone knows how to contact Dr Naselli via email, I really need to ask him a couple of questions. Many thanks.
- David Bambrick, What would you like to know regarding "metonymy"?
- Hi Andre. Its not Metonymy, it's the instructions that are given in the BI206 course, Segment 13. I'm having trouble running a bible search on metonymy in Luke 15. It looks like one can't run a bible search on the word metonymy, so I'm not sure what to do. The "Help from resources and tutorial' section isn't much help. I do apologize for this. I'm sure it's something simple. Many thanks for asking.
- Any plans to add Intermediate/Second Year Level Hebrew or Greek courses? How about Aramaic?
- Look like the groups are beginning to fade.
- Lecture Hall published a newsletterRead4 New Book Studies by N.T. Wright—and More
Our catalog of courses is growing!
Explore Paul’s writings with renowned scholar N.T. Wright in these four new book study courses—now available through Faithlife Courses:
- Paul and His Letter to the Ephesians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
- The Acts of the Apostles by N.T. Wright (9.5 hour course)
- Paul and His Letter to the Philippians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
- Paul and His Letter to the Galatians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
Go as deep as you want with hundreds more interactive video courses on the Bible, theology, ministry, and more.
And with our new Faithlife Courses webstore, browsing our 250+ courses is easier than ever. Check it out!
What courses have you recently benefited from? Post in the Logos Mobile Ed Lecture Hall.
- Don't forget to vote in our March Matchups promotion. The winning bundle of courses will be discounted 60%! https://bracket.logos.com/mobile-edLogos March Matchups 2019Logos March Matchups 2019 has started! Logos resources are facing off—choose your champion and cast your vote today!bracket.logos.com
- Good morning all anyone doing the course on Judges???? I have just started it today and it would be great to talk to some one also doing the course