General • 11 members • 21,368 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Whether you've been a Logos Mobile Education customer for 5 years or 5 weeks, we believe you'll discover something helpful in these training videos.Mobile Ed Training VideosWelcome to Mobile Ed video training! Learn the basics. Learn the Basics Getting Started 4:26 min Course Walkthrough 5:40 min Using the Logos Desktop Software 4:31 min Using the Log...support.logos.com
- Hear Fear FleeIn this argument, where the king and his army is destroyed in an alliance of several cities and away from the city or cities of the kings, the defenseless cities may have many citizens, (women and children along with the elderly, infirm and others) who may have fled to hide from the on coming victorious Israelite Army. What they would do once the Israelite Army leaves is another story.Bloody, Brutal and Barbaric?: Wrestling with Troubling War Textsground away from their cities. The destruction of a city’s king and its armed forces meant that the biblical authors could speak of the total-kill (representative, i.e., part for the whole) destruction of all the people, even those in the cities, in a hyperbolic sense.
- Kevin posted an announcement
THE BOOK OF RUTH ANY ONE OUT THEIR STUDYING THIS BOOK PLEASEPlease contact me if you are studying RUTH
- Tackle controversial theological and social topics with digital courses from Logos Mobile Education.Handle Touchy SubjectsDigital books and courses on controversial topicswww.logos.com
- I am currently on a trial of Faithlife connect. I will probably keep it. but does anyone know what happens to course material if subscription lapses or when the 180 days are up? I understand I won't have access to the course anymore but I am wondering specifically about the "worksheets" within the course that have you fill in answers into the course. Do these disappear?
- How does one install the course notes from a Faithlife course page?
- For OT285, the course introduction indicates, "To download a Notes document that highlights the readings for this course, join the OT285 Faithlife group: https://faithlife.com/ot285". I've looked for the content but I'm unable to find it. I thought maybe your suggestion above might help. I expanded the Bible Study navigation tool, but "Logos Documents" is not one of the options. I've actually expanded all the navigation areas and they're mostly empty and none of have the content indicated to be found there. What am I missing?
- Thank you. This aspect of the navigation bar is not intuitive. It would help to show the items grayed out and/or with a label indicating "for members only". My thinking was that I didn't want to bother joining a group that had no content of use to me. I do appreciate you helping me find the content.
- Good Morning from Australia. Is anyone studying Bl206? I'm kinda stuck on Segment 13 and wondering if anyone else has had an issue with running a Bible search on "Metonymy" or If anyone knows how to contact Dr Naselli via email, I really need to ask him a couple of questions. Many thanks.
- David Bambrick, What would you like to know regarding "metonymy"?
- Hi Andre. Its not Metonymy, it's the instructions that are given in the BI206 course, Segment 13. I'm having trouble running a bible search on metonymy in Luke 15. It looks like one can't run a bible search on the word metonymy, so I'm not sure what to do. The "Help from resources and tutorial' section isn't much help. I do apologize for this. I'm sure it's something simple. Many thanks for asking.
- Any plans to add Intermediate/Second Year Level Hebrew or Greek courses? How about Aramaic?