- Whether you've been a Logos Mobile Education customer for 5 years or 5 weeks, we believe you'll discover something helpful in these training videos.Mobile Ed Training VideosWelcome to Mobile Ed video training! Learn the basics. Learn the Basics Getting Started 4:26 min Course Walkthrough 5:40 min Using the Logos Desktop Software 4:31 min Using the Log...support.logos.com
- How does one install the course notes from a Faithlife course page?
- Kyle Mullaney, you have to follow the individual course's Faithlife group, then navigate to Bible Study > Logos Documents from the left sidebar options in that group. Then you will be able to click on Actions > Connect. This will automatically add the course notes file to your Logos documents. Let me know if you have any other questions.
- Good Morning from Australia. Is anyone studying Bl206? I'm kinda stuck on Segment 13 and wondering if anyone else has had an issue with running a Bible search on "Metonymy" or If anyone knows how to contact Dr Naselli via email, I really need to ask him a couple of questions. Many thanks.
- David Bambrick, What would you like to know regarding "metonymy"?
- Hi Andre. Its not Metonymy, it's the instructions that are given in the BI206 course, Segment 13. I'm having trouble running a bible search on metonymy in Luke 15. It looks like one can't run a bible search on the word metonymy, so I'm not sure what to do. The "Help from resources and tutorial' section isn't much help. I do apologize for this. I'm sure it's something simple. Many thanks for asking.
- Any plans to add Intermediate/Second Year Level Hebrew or Greek courses? How about Aramaic?
- Look like the groups are beginning to fade.
- Lecture Hall published a newsletter4 New Book Studies by N.T. Wright—and MoreRead
Our catalog of courses is growing!
Explore Paul’s writings with renowned scholar N.T. Wright in these four new book study courses—now available through Faithlife Courses:
- Paul and His Letter to the Ephesians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
- The Acts of the Apostles by N.T. Wright (9.5 hour course)
- Paul and His Letter to the Philippians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
- Paul and His Letter to the Galatians by N.T. Wright (4.5 hour course)
Go as deep as you want with hundreds more interactive video courses on the Bible, theology, ministry, and more.
And with our new Faithlife Courses webstore, browsing our 250+ courses is easier than ever. Check it out!
What courses have you recently benefited from? Post in the Logos Mobile Ed Lecture Hall.
- Don't forget to vote in our March Matchups promotion. The winning bundle of courses will be discounted 60%! https://bracket.logos.com/mobile-edLogos March Matchups 2019Logos March Matchups 2019 has started! Logos resources are facing off—choose your champion and cast your vote today!bracket.logos.com
- Good morning all anyone doing the course on Judges???? I have just started it today and it would be great to talk to some one also doing the course
- I have been using Logos in all its formats for about 15/20 years. I like the program, but it is infuriating me. When I copy and paste my notes from logos to word, amend, then copy and paste back from word in to Logos, on occasion it completely disorientates the structure. Having recently working on the book of Revelation and making 20,000 words of notes, when posted back in to logos it did this very thing. I then have to go through the whole document and amend? It takes around about 4/5 hours. Is there any other way to straighten this out?
- Maybe try first posting them into another program and then re-copying them before posting them into Logos notes. It's a hack. But, it might help. Try Evernote, OneNote, Gmail (Compose), etc. Or there are some programs online that might even help stripping/reformatting the Word stuff to something more universal.
- Source/Merge PastingProvide option to pasted copied material with either the source formatting or to merge to match the formatting in the pasted location. This is for between notes or Logos resources but also could include from material outside Logos (websites, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).logos.uservoice.com
- My Logos Mobile Ed Course on the Identity of JesusFor those interested, I recorded a short course, only 2 hours, with Logos Mobile Ed on The Identity of Jesus. It is in many ways a seminary level summary of NT Christology, covering major bits and pieces, with a view to how you get from Nazareth to Nicea. Only $40.00 and available for pre-order! Course Outline Unitwww.patheos.com