General • 10 members • 20,293 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Whether you've been a Logos Mobile Education customer for 5 years or 5 weeks, we believe you'll discover something helpful in these training videos.Mobile Ed Training VideosWelcome to Mobile Ed video training! Learn the basics. Learn the Basics Getting Started 4:26 min Course Walkthrough 5:40 min Using the Logos Desktop Software 4:31 min Using the Log...support.logos.com
- Good morning all anyone doing the course on Judges???? I have just started it today and it would be great to talk to some one also doing the course
- Kevin - I'd suggest you join this Faithlife Group, they all own the course OT317 and are currently or have worked through the course!Book Study: JudgesA discussion group for people working through Logos Mobile Education's OT317 course.faithlife.com
- I have been using Logos in all its formats for about 15/20 years. I like the program, but it is infuriating me. When I copy and paste my notes from logos to word, amend, then copy and paste back from word in to Logos, on occasion it completely disorientates the structure. Having recently working on the book of Revelation and making 20,000 words of notes, when posted back in to logos it did this very thing. I then have to go through the whole document and amend? It takes around about 4/5 hours. Is there any other way to straighten this out?
- Maybe try first posting them into another program and then re-copying them before posting them into Logos notes. It's a hack. But, it might help. Try Evernote, OneNote, Gmail (Compose), etc. Or there are some programs online that might even help stripping/reformatting the Word stuff to something more universal.
- Source/Merge PastingProvide option to pasted copied material with either the source formatting or to merge to match the formatting in the pasted location. This is for between notes or Logos resources but also could include from material outside Logos (websites, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).logos.uservoice.com
- My Logos Mobile Ed Course on the Identity of JesusFor those interested, I recorded a short course, only 2 hours, with Logos Mobile Ed on The Identity of Jesus. It is in many ways a seminary level summary of NT Christology, covering major bits and pieces, with a view to how you get from Nazareth to Nicea. Only $40.00 and available for pre-order! Course Outline Unitwww.patheos.com
- How to move a panel in logos layout on a laptop?
- Hi TriniMan, there are two ways I know of to move a panel. One is to click on the resource title tab and drag it to a different location. As you are dragging it, you will notice different locations will be highlighted in a light color to offer a location and shape. Let go to drop it in the new location. Another way is to click the little down arrow below the resource image, on the left side of the resource tab. This brings up the resource menu, where one of the choices is "float this panel." If you choose that, you can resize and move the resource window, even minimizing it if you like. Merry Christmas, TriniMan!
- Thanks Eric for your assistance. I will try it out .... Season Greeting to You!
- Have the Mobile Ed Subscription? Check out your courses and discounts here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/176729.aspxMobile Ed Subscription Update - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- John Frame’s Favorite Themes of Theology and Philosophy - LogosTalkThis post is authored by John M. Frame, a philosopher and theologian especially noted for his work in epistemology, presuppositional apologetics, systematic theology, and ethics. *** Over the last fifty years, I have taught theology and have written books on systematic theology and philosophy. Now Logos has given me the opportunity to do some short …blog.logos.com
- anyone know how to use the "link" feature in notes documents in Logos 8? can't seem to get the same results i used to in logos 7.
- Louie, I can't solve your problem but I, too, am finding things missing that I once loved. There used to be an icon on the bar just above any book you opened. Clicking on it gave you the publication information, often other information and the citation information. I also don't like the look of the Tools drop down. They now bury some items well down the list. To get to it "within half an hour," you must use the slider bar--and be careful not to slide by it. I'm a mouse roller fan myself. Why waste all that white space to the right of "Content" and "Passage" just to name two? Overall, I like what I see but sometimes I think "improvements" are made just to make something different. My thought is, if it ain't broke, why fix it?"
- Boy do I agree with this statement!
- Did you check the box in visual filters Louie?
- Cyber Monday has brought a whole new set of deals. Find courses at up to 90% off.Cyber MondayNew day, new deals. Save up to 90% on Christian books, courses, and more. Ends at midnight (PT).www.logos.com