General • 9 members • 17,766 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Consider investing further in the relationships that matter to you most! Equip yourself and others in your church during this limited-time flash sale.Mobile Ed Love and Marriage SaleDiscover God's Wisdom for Love & Marriage | Mobile Ed Valentine's Day Salewww.logos.com
- — EditedA recent article from Dr. Michael Heiser, a member of the Mobile Education faculty:What Does the Vision in Ezekiel 1 Mean? - LogosTalkWe are prone to make assumptions about God and His favor when life has us down due to sin, mistakes, or incomprehensible circumstances. Of all the Scripture passages we might turn to during these times, the bizarre vision that opens the book of Ezekiel would not register high on our list. However, reading this passage …blog.logos.com
- Hi there, can anyone here answer me a question. I have done a couple of the courses, having done every video and the exam questions and yet when I get to the end it only ever says that I have done about 85% on my Logos home screen. Does anyone know why it is not saying 100% when I have viewed all the videos?
- OK, so let me see ... if I do not read every resource mentioned in the course, then I cannot do tests? If that is correct (and I think it is) then Logos is not much better then Google and marketing platforms ... let's say I already have a carbon copy of all the resources, what then? I cannot get to 100% completed course just because I did not buy materials directly from Logos? Funny, really funny....
- , that's not correct. The exams do not draw any questions from the reading material...only the course itself.
- In the big scheme of things the percentage shown has no bearing to me; because it is my course and I read through it at my pace (which is why I like this style of learning) and I consider the material to be like a book that I come back to for research or updating my thoughts on the subject matter. This is a personal study and not an online course for credit. I really enjoy this platform and the Mobile Ed courses.
- Just started the course and I am loving it! To learn about the courage of the apostles to share the Gospel is very encouraging and challenging at the same time.
- What Really Happened at the Tower of Babel? - LogosTalkMost children who’ve attended Sunday school classes can tell you what happened at the Tower of Babel. King Nimrod wanted to be famous, so he convinced the people of Babylon to build a great tower that would reach heaven. God could see that the people were becoming prideful and decided that he should go down …blog.logos.com
- Save on Your Favorites in November’s Mobile Ed Publisher Spotlight - LogosTalkBut who do they say I am? Find answers from Scripture to the probing question Jesus asked his disciples with the four video courses in the Jesus and the World He Lived in Bundle. You’ll save 36% when you buy this bundle as part of November’s Publisher Spotlight. You’ll also enjoy insights from some of …blog.logos.com
- Have You Always Wanted to Learn Greek? - LogosTalkIs Greek easier than you think? Find out for yourself during a special Facebook Live session starting at 1:30 p.m. (PT) on Wednesday, November 8. Dr. John Schwandt, executive director of Logos Mobile Education, will take your questions and explain the first steps to demystifying the original language of the New Testament through Faithlife’s new Interactive Greek …blog.logos.com
- Who Wrote the Book of Proverbs? - LogosTalkThe first book of Proverbs announces, “These are the proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel” (compare Prov 10:1; 25:1). By its own testimony, though, the book of Proverbs had many authors: “These are the sayings of the wise [literally, wise ones]” (Prov 24:23). This same idea—that the proverbs in the book were …blog.logos.com
- I would love to see a full mobile ed course on how to use the Proclaim software. I am sure Mark could handle it.
- There are some free Proclaim tutorials, if you hadn't seen them yet: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/209657913-Video-TrainingVideo TrainingWelcome to Proclaim video training! Learn the basics of Proclaim, explore advanced training, watch our webinars, and check out our weekly video updates. Note: Get the most out of Proclaim with a ...support.proclaimonline.com
- Yes, I have seen them but most are just overviews which are fine but I am looking for a more comprehensive course that will MAKE me systematically go through it in small bites until I get it and start using it. Thanks for the info.
- The problem I have with all tutorials is that they are only effective for me if I use a split screen with Logos open and the tutorial on the other side and I can stop and start it to follow along because they move so quickly. This is the reason that most of my time spent learning new features is when I use Learnlogos training. I have also used two screens and that works ok too.