About this group
We come together as a family to exercise the gifts we have to build the Kingdom of GodFollow
Please pray.Pray for comfort for Brother Gus and Da House Lighthouse Outreach Family in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sister Jen Paepule who is one of their members has gone to be with the Lord. Her husband Jack Paepule was Pastor for Da House Lighthouse Outreach Center. Remember Brother Jack and the family in your prayers.
- Don’t forget our Pearl Harbor Bike Path Cleanup tomorrow starting at 7:30am. We meet at Servco Toyota at Waipahu Depot Road in Waipahu. Please come with your shoes. Please text me at (808) 542-1001 to let me know who are coming in your family.
Please pray.Please pray for our upcoming "Working Conference" that will be held later this year. Pray that God will lighten the restrictions that we are dealing with at this moment; pray that God will have His way in the changes in transition that will be made in this movement and pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to empower this fellowship to complete what God has ordained it to do.
- Please remember Brother Gus in your prayers. Pray for God’s complete healing in his body.
- Please come out and help on our Food Drive today. We need all the help we can get. Location: Waipi'o Soccer Complex Waipio Point Access Road Waipahu, HI 96797
- Very Urgent Announcement We really need volunteers at the Food Drive today. Please come if your available. We need all the help please.
- Please make sure you drop off your case of canned food to the Pastor's house immediately for the palapala malo that will be given to the Ponafalas for Saivii celebration. If you are bringing chicken or turkey tail please drop it off tomorrow (only) before 2pm at the Pastor's house.
- Thank you so much Lighthouse Church for the donations of Cases of chicken and the monetary gift to help with Viis celebration. God bless you all abundantly! We love you all
- I know its a late reply but just wanted to say....We love you our Ponafala family, always in our prayers💖