Logos 30-Day Bible Study Training
Class • 7 members • 72,831 followers
About this group
Spend 30 minutes with us for 30 days, you’ll learn how to study the Bible using Logos Bible Software.
- Announcing: a FREE version of Logos 7! Including new features, and a shelf of essential resources, Logos 7 Basic is yours to install and use for as long as you like! We are still working on updating the links in the course to the new version. In the meantime, get yours today at www.logos.com/basic.Basic - Logos Bible SoftwareBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Sadness and lying plus offencethe Levi here is leaving out an important part here is that in the chapter before he pushed his concubine out the door so ....yes it was offensive what they did yet he shares a part of the blame in this so now because of his anger at her death he is getting others caught up in his offenceJudges 20:4–5Complete Jewish BibleThe Levi, the husband of the murdered woman, answered, “I came to Giv‘ah, which belongs to Binyamin, I and my concubine, to stay the night; and the men in Giv‘ah attacked me and surrounded the house I was staying in at night. They wanted to kill me, but instead they raped my concubine to death.
- sadnesswhen you look at this passage notice the man whose house it was his daughter never went outside and the other part of this is a lot of the world is like laying at the door to help so to us the question is what are we going to do Yeshua/Jesus would and is helping them let us also do the sameJudges 19:25–26Complete Jewish BibleHowever, the men wouldn’t listen to him; so the man took hold of his concubine and brought her out to them. They raped her and abused her all night long; only at dawn did they let her go. At daybreak the woman came and fell down at the door of the man’s house where her husband was, and she was still there when it grew light.
- A task to always Obeyin this we see that the new generation was not taught the wonders of God and that because of that as the book of Judges goes on we see Israel fall get delivered fall and get delivered they are a sign to us to teach and instruct the ones coming up of all the wonders of God so that they will follow Him
- False godsthe one mentioned here is molech to whom children were burned in fireDeuteronomy 12:30–31Complete Jewish Biblebe careful, after they have been destroyed ahead of you, not to be trapped into following them; so that you inquire after their gods and ask, ‘How did these nations serve their gods? I want to do the same.’ You must not do this to ADONAI your God! For they have done to their gods all the abominations that ADONAI hates! They even burn up their sons and daughters in the fire for their gods!
- A verse link to the book of Revalation2 In order to obey the mitzvot of ADONAI your God which I am giving you, do not add to what I am saying, and do not subtract from it. this same warning is also given to us in the book of Revelation
- Not Paying attentionA close look at this passage shows an amazing thing when Yeshua/Jesus said one of you will betray me and the disciples asked who it was and He said the one that dips his hand in the sop none caught it that is was judas because it goes on to say that they thought when he left he was going to buy something or give to the poor yet i believe they missed it because 1. prophesy must be done 2. they would have killed judas(the rest of Yeshua/Jesus followers)John 13:21–30Complete Jewish BibleAfter saying this, Yeshua, in deep anguish of spirit, declared, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that one of you will betray me.” The talmidim stared at one another, totally mystified—whom could he mean? One of his talmidim, the one Yeshua particularly loved, was reclining close beside him. So Shim‘on Kefa motioned to him and said, “Ask which one he’s talking about.” Leaning against Yeshua’s chest, he asked Yeshua, “Lord, who is it?” Yeshua answered, “It’s the one to whom I give this piece
- Please unsubscribe me i cannot figure out how to
- If you go to the very bottom of a Faithlife email, there is a place to unsubscribe from Faithlife. However, if you wish to just unsubscribe or stop participating in this particular group, you need to log into Faithlife.com, then go to groups (box on the left) and unlink or un-join from a particular group. I hope this helps.