Logos 30-Day Bible Study Training
Class • 6 members • 72,875 followers
About this group
Spend 30 minutes with us for 30 days, you’ll learn how to study the Bible using Logos Bible Software.
- Announcing: a FREE version of Logos 7! Including new features, and a shelf of essential resources, Logos 7 Basic is yours to install and use for as long as you like! We are still working on updating the links in the course to the new version. In the meantime, get yours today at www.logos.com/basic. http://www.logos.com/basicBasic - Logos Bible SoftwareBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Not Paying attentionA close look at this passage shows an amazing thing when Yeshua/Jesus said one of you will betray me and the disciples asked who it was and He said the one that dips his hand in the sop none caught it that is was judas because it goes on to say that they thought when he left he was going to buy something or give to the poor yet i believe they missed it because 1. prophesy must be done 2. they would have killed judas(the rest of Yeshua/Jesus followers)John 13:21–30Complete Jewish BibleAfter saying this, Yeshua, in deep anguish of spirit, declared, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that one of you will betray me.” The talmidim stared at one another, totally mystified—whom could he mean? One of his talmidim, the one Yeshua particularly loved, was reclining close beside him. So Shim‘on Kefa motioned to him and said, “Ask which one he’s talking about.” Leaning against Yeshua’s chest, he asked Yeshua, “Lord, who is it?” Yeshua answered, “It’s the one to whom I give this piece
- Please unsubscribe me i cannot figure out how to
- If you go to the very bottom of a Faithlife email, there is a place to unsubscribe from Faithlife. However, if you wish to just unsubscribe or stop participating in this particular group, you need to log into Faithlife.com, then go to groups (box on the left) and unlink or un-join from a particular group. I hope this helps.
- ThitheHere again is the setting aside of the 10th for God even before the Law was given to MossesGenesis 28:20–22Complete Jewish BibleYa‘akov took this vow: “If God will be with me and will guard me on this road that I am traveling, giving me bread to eat and clothes to wear, so that I return to my father’s house in peace, then ADONAI will be my God; and this stone, which I have set up as a standing-stone, will be God’s house; and of everything you give me, I will faithfully return one-tenth to you.”
- As Christians, we have hope in the future. Hope that is given, not for how well we play the game, but for the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son. We can all rely on this truth as we make life's biggest decisions, or just everyday decisions. It is important to remember what we have learned, evaluate our current situation and mentally resolve the possible implications of our choices. This approach puts our daily life in focus. Our goal is not just something that is obtained at the end of life; It is a strategy that must be played every day. Lord, help me put my will in Your plan, instead of trying to force Your will to my plans. Help me spend more time in reflection and prayer. Please give me an eternal vision. Amen. Jesus is the answer, and it is the only answer. True love is summed up in one word: God! God does not expect the impossible from us. He wants us to expect the impossible from HIM! Even the worst day is a good day with JESUS, BLESSINGS IN THE LORD
- It’s important for us to recognize when we are being convicted by the Holy Ghost. Not for us to ignore our calling. God call us for a reason. We must always be willing to follow our calling. No matter where it leads us in Christ Jesus we must always trust in God no matter what. Because he’s the answer to the past present and future. We (John 4:23) say we must worship God in spirit and truth. The only way that we can overcome darkness is by letting Christ take full control of our life. And give up the cares of this world.
- Esau forgetsHow quickly Esau forgets that he sold his birthright and when he did so went away despising it
- God and His Promise to IsraelThis is what the fighting in the middle east all comes down to is this passage because this promise was and is still in effect for the Jewish ppl all the nations around her are jealous and bitter because this is an eternal blessing and history has proven it over and over the ones who come to accept Yeshua/Jesus as saviour need to grab hold of this with understanding that to speak out against Israel brings forth trouble upon your head you may not agree with our like the politics of Israel yet remember this without them we would have NO HOPE of eternal life because Yeshua/Jesus was born a Jew so what does this mean it means pray for Israel witch we are commanded to do anyway yet do not turn against Her because the One who watches over Her does not slumber or sleep......
- Interesting TimeIn Hebrew time they go a lunar calendar which has 30 days but notice here that it was 365 yrs when Enoch was taken so already God was setting up the time frame for us .....
- Can you tell me where to find training videos to watch for Logos 8? I want to set up my materials on the desktop