Latter Rain Ministry
Church • 6 members • 1 follower
About this group
Reaching the Unchurched for Christ!Follow
- C. K. Williams posted an announcement
Church WebsiteThe website is being redesigned from the ground up. I am working hard to have most of the site up and operational before the first of the year. I am also trying to absorb all the user frustrations from my end however, if you come across any glitches or if you have any suggestions about improvement please, do not hesitate to let me know with an email to FreeIndeed@LatterRainMinistry.org. Thank you.
- The elections are over, the count is in, Joeseph R. Biden has moved into the office of the most powerful leader in the world. President Trump's four years in office did not go to waste. If his presidency had been one of bipartisan support or if he had a full cabinet, his four years could be reckoned as nothing short of miraculous. But he was under investigation the entire time, he was up against fierce opposition from across the aisle, his cabinet was at 30% capacity, he faced and defeated an impeachment, and still allowed for a peaceful transfer of power. Please, I urge all my fellow Americans, my fellow patriots, let us not reward evil for evil. These days are getting darker and darker. Love is rapidly becoming a fleeting memory, and venomous evil is taking its place. Let it not be so with children of God. Jesus is the life, and He is the light of men. Do not give place to the devil, let your light shine for all to see. Our fight is not against flesh and blood! It is not against President Biden, it is not against Nancy Pelosi or Bernie Sanders. Whether we like it or not, they are, at this time, the leaders of our country. Serve God! Honor the King! Remember the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that". I am deeply disturbed, no horrified by recent events in our nation's capital, the violent treachery, the anarchy of these anti-Americans who are reigning terror in cities all over our great nation. I know that these are perilous times and I know that it will get exponentially worse but, we must not succumb to our desires to retaliate. Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are a peculiar nation, a royal priesthood. This is only temporary.
Please pray.I spoke to a friend of mine a couple of days ago and she told me of some very heartbreaking news. I want to ask you to earnestly pray for my friend, Michelle Sutherland. She has had an overwhelmingly difficult month. She has endured the loss of two people, one was her boyfriend, she sustained a head injury and suffered a concussion. Today she told me that her daughter has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Michelle's life is hard, at best. She works hard every day, scrounging for whatever will sustain her for another day. Sadly, there too many unsavory characters who are entertained by spewing their vulgar thoughts along with their unholy desires of debauchery. That is not how a gentleman treats those of the fairer sex. However, she rarely lets any of it show and usually, she is trying to do something for someone else with a smile. Thank you.
- Living Love God's Way Part 2Pharisees v. Jesus The Pharisees and the Sadducees were growing more irritated by Jesus, believing that he was a heretic and a blasphemer but the power in the words and the manner in which He taught them, caused overwhelming fear and anger in all who were in power in Judea. Sadly, these well-trained,…sermons.faithlife.com
- God bless Latter Rain Ministry.
Please pray.Please keep the Wicker family in your prayers. I just received word that my best friend's mother went into the hospital a couple of days ago and from what I understand, the hospital is only keeping her comfortable. Thank you.
- Latter Rain Ministry posted an announcement