Please pray.A friend of mine, Courtney Douglas, received a call within the last hour notifying her that her sister, Christy Monk, passed away due to COVID-19. Please, keep Courtney in your prayers through this difficult time. May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always. Amen!
- The following is my message to Facebook because they can't seem to leave my content alone. I am not trying to bring anyone down or come across as hostile, (although I am upset about it), but I know that I am not the only one who has this problem with Facebook, Twitter, Google and whoever else who is party to or advocates this illegal, excuse me, unconstitutional activity. As a Christian, part of our responsibility is exposing the evil. So, I am exposing it and I sincerely hope and pray that you are with me as one body, having one faith. ------------------My post on my business page on Facebook-------------------- Hey, Facebook! Pay attention, 1) I never delete content that I post; 2) I don't have just one group and none of them are really small and what would that matter considering you STOLE my content from every group, page, and profile page on Facebook and Instagram, 3) Every personal and business page I own is non-discriminate, meaning that everyone who can see my pages can see my content - all are set to Public. My groups are private but these messages post everywhere. 4) That leaves only one option - It is getting deleted, alright but it ain't me doing it!!! So, when my content gets replaced with "This content isn't available right now", just tell the truth about why it isn't available!! You ain't fooling nobody! A wise man once said, "It's better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it". Look, I can't help that all you spineless weasels are to weak to face reality but, that's your problem. But, if you keep deleting my content and insulting my intelligence by lying to me, I'm just going to keep shedding the light on the evil that has consumed you. Do you think that Facebook is the only social network available? You can't cancel me everywhere. I am not concerned with your vile cancel culture crap! Jesus got canceled long before I came along, and He warned that whatever happens to us, just to remember that it happened to Him first!! I tell you what, I will make myself available anytime you want to have a discussion about any of this (601) 882-1832. By-the-way, I wouldn't put my actual phone number in a post, because it accessible in the "About" section of my profile. Oh wait!!! That was before Zuckerberg and his cronies started deleting my phone numbers and addresses and other miscellaneous data, which BELONGS TO ME ---- Mark!!!
- Good morning! I want to let you know that there is a good possibility that this church group page and everything that comes with it may be down for about a month, maybe two. I do still have my Facebook pages, though and I still have the website for the podcast. I have been working hard and making some progress. However, it does take time for the tires to catch traction, unfortunately. The post office put my girlfriend and I in a serious financial bind and until I start making money through the podcast and merchandise sales, we are having to cut everything off - - literally. Please, hang in there with me, you have no idea how much I really am grateful to you just for being a part of Latter Rain Ministry so, I promise you this day, I am nowhere near done. I know I have been really busy with the podcast and working really hard to generate an income which has not left much time for the Latter Rain Ministry. Please, believe that Latter Rain Ministry is not going anywhere. I will do all I can, when I can. I know things have been hard on everyone lately, but please, go to the Lord in prayer and ask His direction, and whatever He allows please support Latter Rain Ministry @ Paypal.me/LatterRainMinistry. Also, remember my Facebook pages for the ministry and the podcast @: https://www.facebook.com/LRM.UFAC https://www.facebook.com/LifeintheSon.MS My Podcast website is @: https://www.LifeintheSon.org https://www.patreon.com/LifeintheSon https://www.buymeacoffee/LifeintheSon Thank you in advance and may the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always. Amen! Because of Calvary, C. K. Williams, Founder/President
- Latter Rain Ministry posted an announcement
Small Group Bible StudyWe are starting a small group Bible study that will meet weekly on Friday evenings starting on the first Friday of July. Once I know what time will be most convenient for everyone, it will be announced. I will make sure there is a time posted 72 hours before the first meeting.
- I will be starting a weekly group Bible Study on the first Friday in July. I need to know what time is convenient for everyone. Please, let me know as soon as possible so I can announce the time a few days (preferably one week) before the first meeting.
- How Should I Pray?How Should I Pray? Introduction: “How should I Pray?” “What is baptism?” “How do I know when God is talking to me?” “How will I know what God’s plan is for my life?” “Do I tithe ten percent of my gross or net income?” It is not uncommon for Christians to have questions about things that pertain to their…sermons.faithlife.com
- Latter Rain Ministry published a newsletter
- Chris Williams started a discussionDiscussWe are moving
It is looking like Laura and I will be moving by the first of April and we are looking forward to it. Once in our new place and get settled, I will be able to get organized again. I am really excited about that. Once we get settled, I will make sure to share with you the vision for Latter Rain Ministry and get you up to speed on what has been done so far and what needs to be done moving forward.
I am excited that you have decided to be a part of Latter Rain Ministry and I can't wait to see God move in the coming months. This is going to be a fascinating year for you and for Latter Rain Ministry so, invite your friends to be a part of this growing family! May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always. Amen!
- Two-Thirds of God's Name is "Go"Intro: (Don’t know yet) The Angel of the Lord told Philip to go…( Acts 8:26 ) Philip was one the seven tending the needs of the poor After Stephen was martyred, Philip ran to Samaria to preach Go South to the road that decends from Jerusalem to Gaza (this is a desert road) This is a drastic change from…sermons.faithlife.com