Join Us For Worship!
Join us for worship in person at Mission Woods Church. We are worshipping indoors and in our parking lot. In side our sanctuary we ask that you wear a mask. Our congregation is singing (masks on) and spaced as you are comfortable. We have individual seats so it's easy to move them where you like. Our worship team leads without masks.
There are some who continue to worship in their "COVID safe pods" (their automobiles) in our parking lot. You are invited to join us in our parking lot and simply tune to the radio station we broadcast on. You will be able to sing along thanks to lyrics in our bulletins, and we can provide you a hymnal to keep in your car for when you come to worship.
- Welcome to our MISSION WOODS group! We're glad you're here. This is a great place to find and share information about what's happening in our church, to listen to sermons, to join conversations and more. We hope you'll come back often to check in and see what's happening and take part in conversations, Bible studies and more!
- Israel's KingCASKET empty It’s been a while since we were in our Casket Empty series. Actually it’s been over a year. So today, I’m going to give you a 30,000 foot reminder of where we’ve been and where we’re going. Casket Empty is a way of referring to the Old and New Testament and putting them in a context. Casket…sermons.faithlife.com
- Your One AnswerLast week during the children’s sermon, Lance shared a passage that directly precedes the text I’m going to preach from today. To refresh your memory, he shared from Mark 10:35 and following, where James and John come and ask Jesus, “Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask of you.” Does that…sermons.faithlife.com
- Check Your Vitals (Part 3)Let’s listen to our Scripture for this morning: Hebrews 4:9-16 . I’d like to invite Drew up to read for us: So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God, for whoever has entered God’s rest has also rested from his works as God did from his. Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so…sermons.faithlife.com
- Check Your Vitals (Part 2)We have so much to celebrate here at Mission Woods, and for the past couple of weeks we’ve been looking at the results of our survey and our call as a church. The church in itself has always been an interesting organization in that its primary call is to those that are not members. One could contend…sermons.faithlife.com
- Check Your Vitals (Part I)Last week we began reflecting on our vitals that are a part of our marks as a congregation in our Vital Congregations initiative. Today we’re going to look at specific marks and see what our survey results were, and recognize how God is calling us. The two marks we’ll be looking at today are: Lifelong…sermons.faithlife.com
- Check Your Vitals (Introduction)This weekend we remember a day we said we’d never forget. As no doubt you’ve been reminded often the past few days, it was 20 years ago that extremists hijacked four planes: two flew into the World Trade Center, one hit the Pentagon, and one was downed by a counter highjack by brave passengers. And the…sermons.faithlife.com