Join Us For Worship!
Join us for worship in person at Mission Woods Church. We are worshipping indoors and in our parking lot. Inside our sanctuary we ask that you wear a mask. Our congregation is singing (masks on) and spaced as you are comfortable. We have individual seats so it's easy to move them where you like. Our worship team leads without masks.
There are some who continue to worship in their "COVID safe pods" (their automobiles) in our parking lot. You are invited to join us in our parking lot and simply tune to the radio station we broadcast on. You will be able to sing along thanks to lyrics in our bulletins, and we can provide you a hymnal to keep in your car for when you come to worship.
- Welcome to our MISSION WOODS group! We're glad you're here. This is a great place to find and share information about what's happening in our church, to listen to sermons, to join conversations and more. We hope you'll come back often to check in and see what's happening and take part in conversations, Bible studies and more!
- Limping Between OpinionsLimping Between Opinions As we pick up our Casket Empty series again, we have journeyed to the point where the Kingdoms are divided. 10 tribes have separated from the other 2, to form a Northern and Southern Kingdom. These numbers might sound familiar as when the 12 spies went and scouted the promised…sermons.faithlife.com
- BaptismHow do you know you’ve become part of a church family? [guesses…] For me, childhood story, church took place around tables Fellowship Meal Slide As I grew older, something else became clear to me… invitation to follow Jesus involved more than meals, singing, prayers, and sermons….the church of my childhood…sermons.faithlife.com
- Raising The B.A.R.He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the…sermons.faithlife.com
- A Christmas Message: You ARE Loved!!!Our Pastor's Christmas Message 2021A simple message of the love of Godtv.faithlife.com
- And Men Were SilentWhen we study our Bibles, when we read familiar stories, it is good to take notice of what is there. To step back and take in the whole story. And as we do so, it is also important to note what is not there. In our Bibles we have two Gospels that present us with what we know as: The Birth Narratives…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Peace of GodThe Peace of God Have you ever known someone who seemed to have total peace in the midst of utter chaos? I want to share briefly of a friend of mine, her name is Sue. It’s possible some of you who have been in Bible Study Fellowship might know her. I met Sue more than 20 years ago. Every time I think…sermons.faithlife.com