Morris Proctor Seminars
Organization • Murfreesboro, TN • 10 members • 7,422 followers
About this group
- MAJOR SAVINGS! Now is the time to purchase the Logos 7 Essentials Training Videos. For a limited time only, now until December 22 at 3 p.m. PST, you can purchase your guide to understanding the fundamentals of Logos for only $39.99!MP Seminars: Logos 7 Essentials Trainingwww.logos.com
- Need some inspiration for your Christmas sermons? Check our latest blog on how to get those ideas flowing!“Just Looking” with the Bible BrowserLike many Christians during this season, I’ve been rereading the Christmas story in Matthew and Luke. Of course, in Matthew we find the Magi visiting Jesus at some point after his birth. Famously t…mpseminars.com
- — EditedWe had a GREAT time this week at Camp in our hometown of Murfreesboro, TN! Thank you to everyone who came out!
- Morris has posted an I-Beam note file that is located under Documents. You can download this file and save it each week as a Sermon file for an I-Beam template for your message. Please see the blog below entitled "Create a 'Lesson Template'" for instructions!
- Hi! Here is the fourth and final installment of the video series on Dr. Grant Osborne's Commentary, "Ephesians: Verse by Verse." In this video you will learn how to find a balance between academics and application while using the commentary. Hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 4/4-Academics and Application BalanceThis video is about finding a balance between academics and application with Dr. Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary. This is part 4 of 4.amberfile.com
- This is the third in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular Greek Word Study. We hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 3/4 - Greek Word StudyThis video is about Osborne_Greekamberfile.com
- Good morning everyone! By joining this site, you have received a FREE copy of "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" by Dr. Grant Osborne. Part 2 of our Osborne Commentary training video set details how to use this commentary with your Devotional Scripture reading. We hope you enjoy the next installment in our 4 part series on how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study.Osborne's Commentaries Part 2/4 - Devotional Scripture ReadingThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 2 of 4amberfile.com
- This is the first in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study. We hope you enjoy this new resource.Osborne's Commentaries Pt. 1/4 - Historical BackgroundThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 1 of 4amberfile.com
- Lack of religious faith2 Thessalonians 2:3The Pulpit Commentary: 2 ThessaloniansVer. 3.—Let no man deceive you by any means; in any way, not only in any of the foregoing methods, “by spirit, or word, or letter,” but in any way whatever. For (that day shall not come). The bracketed words are not in the original, but are correctly supplied for the completion of the sense. Except there come a falling away; or, the apostasy; namely, that apostasy about which the apostle, when in Thessalonica, had instructed his readers. The falling away here alluded to is evidently religious, not