- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadFREE WEBINAR See Clearly with Visual FiltersFebruary 18th at 2pm (CDT)
Whether Logos provides them or you create them yourself, Visual Filters call attention to details in a passage enabling you to see them more clearly. For example with Visual Filters you can:
- Grammatically outline a passage
- Differentiate between Hebrew or Greek words translated the same in English
- Highlight key thoughts like our identification with Christ
- Mark up forms of words like imperatives
- And on and on…
In this webinar you’ll not only learn the basics, but also some power-user Visual Filter insights.
Also by participating, you’ll receive a special discount code to save on the newly released and very unique Lexham Context Commentary. This resource aids our understanding of the literary context of any New Testament passage.
- Webinar was very helpful for a user who is still learning all the bells and whistles.
Robyn VH. — EditedMissed this I live in New Zealand and scheduled it for 9am 19 and it had already happened - don't seem to be able to locate the replay
- I haven’t gotten the link to the archive either...I’m assuming it still hasn’t been posted yet?
- Brothers! Need your help in my Logos. There's a couple of resources I need to have in my Library. Got this message "This Resource is Not Currently Available On This Device", but clicking 'Download Now' box, has no response. How to fix this?
- Brother Morris, is there some way to open 2 copies of my default Bible with 1 having the Propositional Outlines on and the other NOT showing them? I want 1 linked to A and the other linked to B.
- Try this - it works on my Macbook, not sure how to do it on other platforms: If you don't already have a shortcut to the version of the Bible, click the title bar and drag to the shortcut area. Once you have the shortcut created, drag the shortcut to the layout area. Repeat to open a second window. (third, etc) You can set the filters, interlinears, etc for each copy you have open.
- David, You're right. My apologies for the error. My interlinear can be turned on/off independently, but not the filters.
- Joshua Rowe published a newsletterReadNew Year Special Offer Expires Tomorrow at 11:59PMONLY AVAILABLE to New Subscribers
- Thanks for the invitation
- Great to have pro help for LOGOS. Thank you MP for being there.