- I just today, Jan 3, found the flyer from Murfreesboro campboro 19 event and noticed that it expired on Dec 31. I would like to subscribe to annual subscription for $160.00. Would it be possible to get this discount? I have been a LOGOS user for 10 years and gained more from the Murfreesboro webinar than I thought possible. Moe did an outstanding job of explanation! I finally can use the full range of tools that are available. I was registered as Charles Honaker
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadFREE WEBINAR LN Numbers: What are They and How Do I Use Them?December 17th at 2pm (CDT)
Have you ever wondered what those LN Numbers are that appear in your interlinear Bibles? If so, then join Logos authorized trainer, Morris Proctor, for a FREE webinar Tuesday, December 17 at 2 pm (CTS) as he explains how this Logos feature can enhance your word study. Whether you know Greek or not, Morris will show you how these numbers can help you discern the contextual meanings of words as you study New Testament passages.
If you don’t own the corresponding LN Lexicon during the webinar you’ll receive a special code to purchase it at a huge discount.
- I was wondering if I missed something. When I go to Docs in Logos 8 and click on the "Word in Text" doc MP created, it's blank. Is is supposed to be merely a template and remain empty until we utilize it?
- I don't know who "Seth" is but I am supposed to send him my account ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add me to the "Camp Murfreesboro 19" group. I am not able to access this group! Thanks Seth!
- I am unable to find the "handout". It does not appear in my "contents" section
- Handouts are no longer a feature of Logos 8. (They were never available on macOS and were removed from the Windows version in Logos 8.5: https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8.5 .)
- Hi Bradley, I was referring to the FaithLife Camp Murfreesboro group. I do not have access to this group, in a way that gives me access to the files MP has been talking about
- Is it possible to organize or search by a "subject" and "date"? Meaning, I want to search Theology books with in the past 10 years
- Yes, create a collection where the rule is (pubdate:>2010 AND (tag=theology OR subject=theology)). Then go to the search pane and choose the new collection as your search range. Im not at my desk, but think this will work. If not, let me know. I may have my collection rule set up wrong. Maybe someone else will come along and advise.
- thank you
- Excited for todays training session. ….was almost about to post then remembered I hadn't prayed for the event yet. . . . first things first.
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadNew FREE Resource for Sermon Illustrations & InspirationThe Robert J. Morgan Podcast
If you've been to Camp Logos or are a subscriber at MP Seminars, you've probably heard me talk about my mentor, Rob Morgan. He taught me exegesis and expository preaching many years ago. In addition to being a sound expositor, Rob is a master at locating and incorporating illustrations into his sermons and books.
So I'm writing to you today to introduce you to Rob's new and FREE weekly podcast which will not only encourage you, but also provide you with stories, quotes, and illustrations if you're a preacher or teacher.
In his first set of podcasts he'll give you a biblical tour through American history. Revisionist historians may try to expunge Scriptural influence from our nation's founding and development -- but as Rob says, no eraser on earth can do that!
I want to encourage all of you to listen and subscribe for FREE. Make notes of Scripture references and use these stories in your sermons and lessons to grab your listeners' attention and to reinforce your points!
Again, this is completely FREE, so enjoy!
- Good Morning Mo! I just completed the Camp Logos Inductive from your website. I'm looking for the best way to get access to the documents/filters/visual filters that you shared with the class. Can you help me?
- Mo, I went to look at the timeline from the tools menu and it was overwhelming. Not that I was scared or anything; so I went to the Logos help and it started to explain the timeline. So I happen to scroll up and I got instructions to type timeline in the library search. I can tell you I was completely blown away as I opened or started to open each resource. So I stopped to tell you before the year end we need a Timeline webinar. The timeline seems to be treasure or pearl logos Hid and I found it its absolutely amazing. Guys, open the library and type "timeline". Stupid me I thought one or two of the resources applied to what I was looking for. so for those who have not found this treasure, do it , open them all. I'm gone