- I am recent member to the MP Seminar group. I completed viewing the Camp Logos Inductive video training from Murfreesboro. In the last session you sent out an invitation link to the members of the training to download guides. Can I have access to the group link so that I can download the information?
- I'm trying to learn the ins-outs of the Sentence Diagramming Tool in Logos 8. Have you done any videos or know of any guides that will help?
- There should be some on the new MP Seminars website as well.
- Thanks, Myke. Nathan — I looked on MP Seminars, but didn’t see anything. Maybe I missed it. Thanks!
- There are links to a guide and another video here: https://www.logos.com/features/sentence-diagramming
- A Logos user emailed asking if it's possible to create a Reading Plan based just on the words of Christ in red. I created 2 plans, one based on just the Gospels and the other the entire NT. You can download them from the Bible Study section in the sidebar and then edit them as you desire.
- Find new relationships between Old Testament and New Testament passages:Quickly See Relationships between OT and NT Passages |mpseminars.com
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadMP Seminars Site UpdateImportant Message from Morris
Hello fellow Logos user,
For over 20 years I’ve had the privilege of being the authorized trainer for Logos and providing various training products. With this email, I’m thrilled to announce our most bold and comprehensive training venture yet: A NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE TRAINING WEBSITE!
If you’re already a subscriber, please review the new features and details as described below.
If you’re not a subscriber yet, please check out all that's available to you in the ever-expanding video training library with a low-cost subscription.
As always, all of us at MP Seminars are working hard to be your source for Logos training.
- When I highlight text in my Logos desktop app and select "Add Highlight" from the popup menu, it appears as highlighted text in the desktop version but does not show up in my mobile app as a highlight. Instead it only shows up in the Notes as an annotation like a Note file. But if I highlight the text in my mobile app, it shows up as a highlight in both the mobile and desktop version. How can I highlight in the desktop version to have it show up as a highlight in both desktop and mobile without having to open the Highlighter panel and select a highlighter? Am I missing something? Thanks!
- Follow these steps to easily send a search to an inline search:Send a Search to an Inline Search |mpseminars.com
- Here are some easy steps to make your searches more detailed and effective:Detailed Searches Made EasyIf you’ve been to Camp Logos before, you may recall we discussed a powerful search query that located synonyms occurring close to one another. For example, imagine we want to find where our resourc…mpseminars.com
- Make your clicks do more, with double and triple click shortcuts:Double and Triple Click Shortcut ActionThe recently released Logos 8.6 contains some exciting new timesaving shortcuts: double and triple click action. For years we’ve been able to double click a word in a resource to execute a Look Up …mpseminars.com