Morris Proctor Seminars
Organization • Murfreesboro, TN • 10 members • 8,183 followers
- — Edited
- Morris has posted an I-Beam note file that is located under Documents. You can download this file and save it each week as a Sermon file for an I-Beam template for your message. Please see the blog below entitled "Create a 'Lesson Template'" for instructions!
- Hi! Here is the fourth and final installment of the video series on Dr. Grant Osborne's Commentary, "Ephesians: Verse by Verse." In this video you will learn how to find a balance between academics and application while using the commentary. Hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 4/4-Academics and Application BalanceThis video is about finding a balance between academics and application with Dr. Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary. This is part 4 of 4.amberfile.com
- This is the third in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular Greek Word Study. We hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 3/4 - Greek Word StudyThis video is about Osborne_Greekamberfile.com
- Good morning everyone! By joining this site, you have received a FREE copy of "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" by Dr. Grant Osborne. Part 2 of our Osborne Commentary training video set details how to use this commentary with your Devotional Scripture reading. We hope you enjoy the next installment in our 4 part series on how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study.Osborne's Commentaries Part 2/4 - Devotional Scripture ReadingThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 2 of 4amberfile.com
- This is the first in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study. We hope you enjoy this new resource.Osborne's Commentaries Pt. 1/4 - Historical BackgroundThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 1 of 4faithlifetv.com
- I've followed the new MP Seminars Faithlife group. How do I "and receive a FREE download of the commentary Ephesians: Verse by Verse by Dr. Grant Osborne."?
- Hi, Once you follow our group, the Commentary should automatically download into your Logos Library. Just go to your Logos search bar and type in the commentary's title and it should show up! Let us know if you're still having trouble after doing this!
- Morris, I have a question. I like to read my bible ESV in full screen mode F11 and Listen to it at same time. Ctrl R I have to load ESV hit f11 and then Ctrl R to get this to work. is there a way I can set this up in layout mode, or script that could do all three for me.. Thanks
- Hi, unfortunately we are not able to do that. Sorry!
- If you are willing to test external solutions you could try a macro program like autohotkey. (autohotkey.com)AutoHotkeyFree keyboard macro program. Supports hotkeys for keyboard, mouse, and joystick. Can expand abbreviations as you type them (AutoText).autohotkey.com
- on Camp logos 2 these videos will not play see attached photo Thanks Morris BTW Love your videos There is no way you could find this stuff on your own.
- published a newsletterReadMP Seminars December NewsletterDiscover this month's deals and training tips from MP Seminars
We just received a brand new shipment of Logos Training Manuals Volumes 1-3 which are our most comprehensive coverage of the software. It doesn’t matter if you want to use the Sermon Editor or execute detailed searches or build your own Visual Filters these manuals are for you.
These volumes will save you the time and effort of trying to figure out all of the Logos features own your own. Over 800 pages spanning 100 chapters complete with numerous screenshots and easy to following step by step instructions will walk you through Logos features one at a time.
- Learn how to change your Bible from paragraph to verse by verse format in our latest blog!Display Bible Verses in List FormMost Bibles are written in paragraph form with verse numbers buried in the paragraphs. That can make finding verse numbers a little challenging as we exegete a passage verse by verse. That’s what p…mpseminars.com
- SALE! From now until December 22nd you can order the MP Seminars: Logos 7 Academic Training for $169.99! If you purchase before the 22nd you will save over $100, when it goes back to regular pricing at $279.99. Follow this link to learn more about our Logos 7 Academic Training Videos!MP Seminars: Logos 7 Academic Trainingwww.logos.com
- I loved the latest teaching tool on "Bible Browser" for Logos 7. thank you! The picture is me, Larry, next to my bride, Carol, of 35 years!