Morris Proctor Seminars
Organization • Murfreesboro, TN • 9 members • 13,263 followers
About this group
- Great to have pro help for LOGOS. Thank you MP for being there.
- I think I’m going to like this group
- I would like to know more about the free training..
- How do I get the free Ephesians course?
- Hi James Gossweiler! Eric Seelye was right. The moment you click the 'Follow' button on this group. Your Osborne's Ephesians Commentary will automatically sync in your Logos Library.
- Thank you gentlemen. The email was not as clear, I suppose, as it could have been. By keeping this post on top you have greatly helped me, as well as many others who may not have thanked you. So, Thank You.
- I bought Logos 8 Gold about two months ago and absolutely love it! I “play” with it and learn something new daily!
Please pray.My name is Larry Ellis, I am asking for sincere prayer from any pastors-leaders who have/are going through a contentious building project. We are so close.
- I am not going through a building project, but I will certainly pray for you and those involved in the project. Keep in mind, this is really God's project and He will guide you through to successful completion.
- I have purchased LOGOS and have NO IDEA how to use it. This sight popped up when I clicked to follow a group that will include some kid of training. Is this the place to bookmark?
- Hi Mary, you can find basic training at John's LearnLogos website, Morris Proctor's website, and a number of Youtube channels. Here are three links to get started: https://www.learnlogos.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFF0RGvkG-G5_SACnkN_5w https://mpseminars.com/ Enjoy! Johann
- Mary! Don’t despair...there are many YouTube videos. Learn a little bit at a time and soon it’ll all come together for you. First, learn what the basic functions are at the top of the home screen.
- Hello Mary Jane Glenn, and welcome! In addition to the suggestions above, don't overlook the training options at the Logos Help Center: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000675231?utm_source=logos.com&utm_medium=website&utm_content=logosheaderlink&utm_campaign=logos
Please pray.Where is link "to join"? I thought "follow" was different than actually joining to become "members" - inquired about this glitch a long time ago and never got resolution. Someone, somewhere outside of where I tried joining, started asking questions about "where" "how" "which class - every!" So I couldn't get back to HERE so I problem remains.
- Hi Alicia Kelly Smith, I'm sorry you haven't found an answer to your question. I will try to answer it, but perhaps one of the Admins like Joshua Rowe can fill in what I miss or correct me if I'm wrong. With groups like this, most of the folks will just be able to "follow" with "membership" reserved for the few folks like the administrators that need additional privileges. If you were looking for the free Ephesians commentary, I believe that if you follow the group that is all you need to have it added to your Logos library. Also, I followed so long ago I can't remember which commentary it was, but it think it was this one: https://www.logos.com/product/122915/ephesians-verse-by-verseEphesians Verse by Verse (Osborne New Testament Commentaries)In Ephesians Verse by Verse, Grant R. Osborne offers a clear exposition of this complex book. He serves as a trustworthy guide as he unpacks Ephesians, explaining what it meant in its first-century setting and how it applies to us today. Throughout he focuses on the exalted Christ who is lord of all, and the unity of the church as the new creation in Christ.www.logos.com
- How do we get the free commentary?