New Creations Life Center
Church • Redmond, OR • 6 members • 45 followers
About this group
LOVED. FORGIVEN. FREE.
- Reminder that we are doing Worship in the Park at American Legion Park tomorrow at 10:30am. Please bring your lawn chairs and invite your friends and neighbors. Also if you have a canopy we could use on these next 2 Sundays please let Mandy know 541-480-0836. See you tomorrow!
- Reminder tomorrow morning is the Single Women's Group first outing. They are meeting at 10am at Starbucks by Logans. Please text Linda if you plan on coming so she can save enough seats and if you need a ride or directions. 541-279-0748
- Reminder that we are doing Worship in the Park at American Legion Park this Sunday at 10:30am. Please bring your lawn chairs and invite your friends and neighbors. Also if you have a canopy we could use on these next 2 Sundays please let Mandy know 541-480-0836. See you Sunday!
- 9/15/19 we are gonna have a baby #3 There are cycles to your Christianity Everything comes from a seed good or bad and there are cycles in your life and especially Christianity and you heard the good news and it was life and rosy and read the Bible jumped out at you, there is a point when daddy god has to teach you the God stuff, but many people quit because they received the wrong teaching. There is a process, you were impregnated by the word came inside of you, but one day it feels it’s not the same because it’s not going your way....something is wrong..your body is adjusting what that new person in you and your body adjusting throwing up changing, like when people comes to Jesus and has to start growing in God like walking into church and pastor walks by you like you don’t exist and you feel rejected and then somebody doesn’t like your dress, and pastor says raise your hands and you ignore it and then he says it again and you feel he is talking directly to you When a person is born a baby, my name is jimmy gimme what you can give me, it’s all about me, what you can do for me because they have never matured Offense is the opposite of love 💕 When you come in and learning love and faith and just getting started with Jesus...me myself and me is the opposite of love and power when no one affects you, but if it bothers you it’s still about you and you’re easily offended. Fight on every level in their mind they’re protecting yourself instead of living in the love of god. It’s like the first trimester of a pregnancy 🤰people try to fight for themselves. Love those that hate you to do good to those that don’t love you and offend you, self, thinking about you, lift my hands unsubmission not about love. The greatest will be the humblest of all. A heart of humility and submission when you are being attacked and you are defending yourself it’s like a baby Christian, they’re is a process of growing up. I believe as a church we are at the end of the third trimester and I feel what has been spoken over our lives for our ministry Because of the authority over them and the words spoken into them, not to just lead worship, but to lead people..your church ⛪️will go to a 1000 in one year, I believe that it is coming all the prophecies that are coming and have come to pass as I never wanted to be a pastor it felt like a total accident and worship and prayer at their house and god fell over them and after we started our church god spoke to my soul and couldn’t quit 8-8-96 watching Benny Hinn and felt the anointing God says he is going to minister in stadiums 🏟like Benny Hinn If you want to win and ace the test you better take notes 📝and day timer and opened straight to the page, god said read it to many, is that what you want, God said write what I told you In bend with Douglas Chieza driving to a conference and praying and talking and preaching and drove by Westside church ⛪biggest church in the area and felt like a arrow hit me and the Holy Spirit says there 10k in your church and pastor Douglas says I sense that in reality and has said some things that take crazy faith so I will tell you later on those. When we started the church, testings, three services with around 450 people, two services and a Hispanic services Went to Cancun, broke my back, lots of things happening in 2007 and everything seemed to go wrong I asked God why was it falling apart, we will go through trials, all mighty man of god have gone through great trials that you need to go through for you to submit to your weight trainer, and just show up, and do our own thing, but we have to be the person that believes god and he will show you what to do because he began the good work in us God knew things needed to get kicked out of my life to be stretched to the max, because I know what you need pride rebellion needs to be removed can’t operate in bitterness and you want to fight people we are still a baby and it will come from trials oh you angry 😠again, guess we going around the la d again not getting into the promise land, in the weight room of life and been there way to long... Some of you feel like when am I going to see daylight there is seasons, seed has to go into the ground to die to Kill the fleshly stuff, to love people that hate you, We feel we are treated unfriendly We don’t take sides, you both need to submit to god, love holds onto what’s true, the quicker you surrender call it sin and I ask you for your grace to change me, I don’t want to fight for myself Change that stinking thinking, the rebellion, stubbornness hard hearted don’t be weary There is a season where you will bear 🐻much fruit 🍉, get out of your own way and surrender to the love and teachings that god has for you and be happy through the trial because God is rooting for you to remove from your life because the plans for my future and I believe you lord more than my circumstances and I trust you lord for you will never forsake us Life will be birthed through you Thank you for the anointing on them, that you are making a way for them, that you are faithful and we released the anointing and grace and provision on them and they are surrendering and saying yes lord and the humble will be exalted Today is your day to say yes to Jesus and join the team and surrender the blood of Jesus and today is your opportunity If you’re struggling I no longer want to just go to church or needs prayer believe in the love of god, spirit of humility when they’re is a stirring move don’t worry about what other people think go get the touch of god, I’m only a conduit of god, don’t sit in your seat 💺if god spoke to you be humble It’s not me, it’s Gods power, it’s the god that healeth thee, a shepherd serves, only believe god, surrender and believe god is touching you in power of breakthrough in the name of Jesus Believe God, Believe God alone in Jesus name Amen 🙏
- 9/22 and 9/29 services at legion park, then 10/6 will be first service at RHS, and launch 🚀 of the connect church is 11/10 9/22 and 9/29 at the legion park 10/6 we will start at RHS 11/10 is launch date for community
- Vision Sunday 9/8/2019. Brand mission Redefine: Divorcing the law preaching the true gospel destroying arguments exposing lies ending misrepresentation removing barriers and imparting understanding Reconnect: building relationships increasing intimacy embracing transparency being vulnerable and learning to trust Reclaim: receiving identity walking in purpose renewing the mind taking it to the streets and advancing the kingdom God Brand promise; connecting people to god and to each other to change the world Brand tag line: redefine reconnect and reclaim Brand values Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Borderless love we unconditionally embrace all people with the open arms of Jesus no matter who they are or where they’ve been Boundless Grace Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. We keep no record of failure because gods love is bigger than our sin without judgement we point people to the infinite supply of power to live free Worship Culture Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 Samuel 24:24 And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver. We believe true worship is more than a song it is an obedient heart that is unwilling to offer god something that cost us nothing! This results in a passionate display of love for god Spiritual influencers 2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, We believe our responsibility is to represent the gospel of Christ we are more than spiritual consumers we are spiritual contributors the church exist not for itself but for the world 🌎 Discipleship living Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. We believe every believer should be continually transforming and growing in Christ learning to obey gods word and teaching others to do the same Crazy 😜Faith Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. Hebrews 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: Hebrews 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. Hebrews 11:11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. Hebrews 11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Hebrews 11:14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. Hebrews 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. Hebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Hebrews 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Hebrews 11:18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Hebrews 11:19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure. Hebrews 11:20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. Hebrews 11:21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. Hebrews 11:22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. Hebrews 11:23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Hebrews 11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Hebrews 11:26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Hebrews 11:28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. Hebrews 11:29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. Hebrews 11:30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. Hebrews 11:31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. Hebrews 11:32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Hebrews 11:33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Hebrews 11:34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. Hebrews 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: Hebrews 11:36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: Hebrews 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; Hebrews 11:38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: Hebrews 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. Though it seems crazy 😜and it makes no sense we boldly step out on every word spoken to us by God we commit to never insult god by shrinking back from what he has clearly told us we are to accomplish Generous giving Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. We will lead the way in extravagant generosity because we truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive Represent excellence Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Psalms 150:2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. God is an excellent god representing his excellence doesn’t happen on accident therefore with an excellent effort we plan organize and execute Leadership empowerment Matthew 20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; Romans 12:8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. We don’t recruit volunteers we empower servant leaders to run with vision volunteers do good things but leaders change the world 🗺 Brand Details+ 25
- Reminder that tomorrow is our Women’s lunch outing to Grace and Hammer pizza pub at 130pm.
Please pray.Hey church family, I could use some prayer. I unexpectedly had to have emergency surgery monday night, I had my appendix removed. It's been a slower recovery than I had hoped for, I expected to be off and running in a few days, but I'm still hurting a bit. Could you please pray for a rapid and complete healing for me, thank you!