Come, now is the time to worship
Sunday services resume
Sunday 16th August 11am
A return to church services should fill us with joy, anticipation and thankfulness but many of us feel anxious and apprehensive. Having been isolated, shielded and cautious this is a big step to take. Please help us help others by following these simple guidelines.
Coming to worship
- Arrival - Plan to arrive on time, reducing time spent in the building
- Protect - Wear masks while inside the church building
- Sanitise - Apply sanitiser provided on arrival
- Restraint - Avoid the temptation to greet each with handshakes etc
- Unburdened - Please avoid bringing belongings with you into the building, including handbags, mobile phones & Bibles - Bible passages will be displayed on screen
Time to worship
- Distance - Keep to social distancing guidelines, ensuring you stay 2 metres or 6 feet from other people
- Seating - Find a pew, possibly not your usual pew, and sit with others from your own household or 2 metres from others
- Masks - Ensure your mask remains over your mouth & nose throughout worship
- Record - Please complete the form in your pew and leave in pew on departure. This record of your attendance is required and will only be used for the purposes of contact tracing should the need arise
- Children - Your family is our family but please ensure children stay close to you and away from others
- Comfort - Toilet facilities are available in the Palmer Memorial hall
- Follow - Please follow all guidance and any instructions given in the event of evacuating the building
Going from worship
- Depart - Don't linger within the church building, please leave once the service is over
- Sanitise - Apply sanitiser provided on departure
- Distance - Maintain social distancing measures of 2 metres or 6 feet
- Parting - Use the benediction to take your leave from others
- Dispose - If using a disposable mask, place in bins provided outside the buidling
- Cleanse - Wash hands, clothing and reusuable masks immediately when you return home
With your help we can ensure everyone remains as safe as possible. In preparation for worship all hard surfaces will be sanitised and all soft furnishings removed. Hand sanitiser, disposable masks and bins are provided for your use.
NOW, is the time to worship.
May we be blessed as we join as the body of Christ once more.