Small Group Questions- How to Spot a Wolf pt. 1
Small Group Questions- How to Spot a Wolf pt.1
1. Pastor Ryan gave two examples of where God’s truth gets met with misinformation- The words of the serpent and the conspiracy of “Grave Robbers” at the empty tomb. Why does the Enemy of God sow lies? What consequences is the Enemy hoping for?
2. Why does the Bible compare those who lie to wolves? Read Colossians 2:8. What are some hollow and deceptive philosophies in our day that we might be “caught” by?
3. What are the competing interests with “straight talk?” What “principalities and powers” are interested in influencing your beliefs and behaviors? What’s in it for them?
4. Who do you trust to tell you the truth? Why do you trust them?
5. Why is it important for you to be a person who seeks and speaks the truth?